"Ok" - CG

This is based on the song Right Now by One direction, I am in love with them so if there are more song imagines with them I am terribly not sorry.

◇◇◇◇

And I know that we wont be going home
for so long so long, but I know
That I wont be on my own, yeah.

Charlie looked out of the plane window as it left the ground.

He was flying to Vancouver to film Julie and the Phantoms. He scored a lead role.

He knew that he wouldnt be home for awhile.

You had convinced him that it would be fine.

You would call everyday, and you fly out and visit if he wanted.

It still didnt feel like enough. But he knew you supported him, and that's all he had to remember.

◇◇◇◇

Right now, I wish you were here with me
Cause right now, everything is new to me

Charlie was laying in his hotel room bed.

He had tried to facetime you but it went to voicemail.

Damn time difference.

He picked up his phone and just stared at his lockscreen.

It was a picture of you and him at a charity event.

It was a food fight, so you were covered in whipped cream and chocolate syrup and other substances he couldnt name.

Charlie was behind you holding your waist and your feet were off the ground and you knees were bent.

Both of your smiles were so big. He could almost hear your laugh.

He missed your laugh.

He couldnt count on his fingers how many times he turned to tell you to look at something just to remember you werent there.

Owen and Jeremy were convinced if they saw you they would be able to recognize you without Charlies help.

The boy never shut up about you.

He always rambled about how he wishes you were with him.

He knew you should be with him.

You deserved to be here with him, you had supported him since you were both in diapers.

Everything was a new beginning for him, and you had to watch from a different country.

He opened his phone and sent you one last text before finally going to bed.

' Come see me please.'

◇◇◇◇

Love these faces
Just like how it used to be
And we wont be going back

Owen had stolen Charlies phone while he was sleeping and took your number.

He had texted you and booked you a flight to see Charlie.

Charlie had been sulking around 24/7, insisting he was fine, but everyone could tell otherwise.

You had arrived at the airport greeted by a cheerful Owen and Madison.

You walked up to the pair and introduced yourself.

" Trust me I know exactly who you are." You gave a wide eyed questioning look.