Christmas Party- CG

It smelled. It smelled like sweat and eggnig. That's just what you get for going to Madison Reyes house for a Christmas Party.

You and Madison had been friends since you could talk, and trust me, there were pictures all over this house to prove it.

You pushed your way through sweaty bodies until an arm caught around your waist.

You looked up and saw a blonde haired boy with nasty teeth smiling at you.

He nodded above the both of you. You looked up an saw the mistletoe hanging on the white door frame.

You gave a nervous laugh and tried to push yourself away from the foul smelling boy.

" I'm good thanks." The boy gave you a look. It wasnt a good look.

" Cmon baby one kiss wont hurt its tradition." He tried to force himself onto you.

All the sudden his touch disappeared. You looked around and saw the famous (quite literally) Charlie Gillespie throw him off of you.

" Dont touch her again? Got that."

You slowly started to walk backwards away from where Charlie had the boy pinned.

You turned and walked out to the patio.

You opened the door and the crisp cool air hit you right in the face.

You walked out and sat on a chair.

◇◇◇◇

It had to be at least 45 minutes since you went outside.

You heard the sliding door open and snapped your head to the door hoping it wasnt the nasty boy from earlier.

You let out a sigh of relief when you saw the brown haired boy named Charlie.

He pulled up a chair and sat next to you.

" Hi."

You looked at him and smiled " hi"

It was quiet for another few seconds until you teeth started to chatter.

You cursed the cold and clenched your jaw to try and stop it from going up and down.

Charlie gave a small laugh, " Your freezing,"

He started to take off his coat to which you widened your eyes.

" Hey, Hey, hey, no keep that on." You said pushing your arms in front of you in an attempt to shield yourself from his coat.

" I swear Y/n if you dont take this jacket right now."

You looked at him with a confused look wanting to know how he knew your name, but took the jacket nonetheless.

It was quiet again. Just you and Charlie's breaths making the slight puff of air.

" Thank you,"

Charlie looks at you with furrowed eyebrows.

" For, ya know, that guy."

Charlie nods in understanding, " You dont have to thank me for something any normal human should do, it wasnt okay, and in glad to be your knight in shining armour."

Your jaw dropped and you leaned back in your chair.

" I did NOT say that."  You say pointing your at your chest.

Charlie scrunched his nose and pushed his lips into a line.

" Mmmmm I think you meant to though."

You laughed and slapped his arm.

" Never."

Charlie laughed and grabbed your hand.

You looked up at him and his eyes were already staring into your soul.

" In all seriousness, please never go under a mistletoe again."

You gave a slight nod.

" What if I want to with you."

You instantly regretted saying that. You pulled away from him and stood up.

" I'm sorry, I didnt mean to do that I just-" Charlie cut you off by grabbing your waist and pulling you closer to him.

" We dont need a mistletoe for that."

He leaned down and kissed you.

◇◇◇◇

6 months later

You were shopping with Madison in a thrift store.

" Y/n look how cute this is!" You look over the isle and see Madison.

She is holding up a Julie and the Phantoms shirt.

" Its beautiful Mads."

" Just like you."

I snap my head around and see Charkie standing in the end of the Isle.

I hadn't seen Charlie for a month, butt we had been dating for 2.

I took off and run at Charlie.

He engulfs me in his arms.

" I missed you," he said into my hair.

I just nodded trying not to cry. It was amazing to see how far we came.

I am very thankful for that Christmas party.

It brought me my soulmate

◇◇◇◇

This was Rushed but I hope yall like it! Merry Christmas!!