" Why dont you trust me" CG

The one where Y/n has trust issues and Charlie gets aggravated at her when she is so unsure of everything and acting jealous.

◇◇◇◇

Trusting was never an issue for me. That was until my ex.

We had dated for a year before I found out he was cheating on me and had lied to me about everything.

Now trusting people was almost physically impossible.

I really wanted to trust people. But it was so hard.

Especially with dating Charlie. I had to have trust in the relationship. He was always gone with shooting JATP. Trust is all the relationship could be supported on at the moment.

◇◇◇◇

I had just gotten off my 5 hour plane ride. I was finally able to fly out to Vancouver and see Charlie while he was filming.

I spot Charlie and Owen both waiting at the bottom of the escalator.

Owen had spotted me and hit Charlie in the shoulder to get his attention. Charlie looked around then looked at Owen.

Owen pointed at me. I was now half way down the escalator and ran the rest of the way.

I dropped my bags close to where the boys were standing and threw myself into Charlie wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He caught me and squeezed me. I started to cry, happy tears of course. It had been 4 months since I had seen him.

He sat me down and looked at me. His eyebrows knitted together.

" Why are you crying gorgeous?" He wiped my stray tears.

" Happy tears I promise." Charlie laughed.

" Okay, okay, yall cute now gimme my y/n" Owen said pushing Charlie out of the way.

I laughed and hugged Owen back as he crushed me in his arms.

I pulled away and see Charlie had already Picked up my suitcase and was just staring at me and Owen.

" Ready to go?"

I nodded and walked to Charlie and grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. He gently squeezed my hand and lead me to the car.

◇◇◇◇

I had already been to the hotel room I was sharing with Charlie and Owen, and had a tour of some surrounding sights.

Sadly, Charlie and Owen had to be called in to film. Luckily Kenny said to bring me along with them.

We had just arrived at the studio block when I got trampled by 3 different people.

The hug, or secret robbing, I still wasnt very sure, ended and I finally saw who my attackers were.

Madison, Jeremy and Savannah. I smiled at the group.

I havent met Savannah or Madison, but I knew who they were due to Charlies rambles over facetime.

" Hi!! I'm Madison, Charlie talks about you so so much and lemme tell you he said you were pretty but not this pretty, I am so happy you got-"

Charlie cut Madison off. " Maddy you're rambling." He laughed.

Madison gave a small laugh, and mumbled a small sorry.

I put my hand out for her to shake right as Kenny called everyone to get their hair and make up done.

Charlie introduced me to Sacha, who was very nice and wasnt in this scene so he said he would hang out with me.

Sacha told me this was the second half of the perfect harmony scene.