'Its her-- she's the problem' LP

The one where Y/n was in Sunset curve (tell your friends) when they died, she dies with them, and she gets jealous of a certain lifer that can see her and the boys

Y/N POV
I laid on Lukes couch, (or Julies now, I wasnt really sure) couch throwing a ball up in the air and catching it when out of nowhere a hand came and snatched the ball out of the air before it could land back into my hands. I whipped my head to the side and saw the one and only Luke Patterson.

Let me bring you up to date. I had been In Sunset Curve (tell your friends) since the beginning. I went through everything with the boys. I even cried for 25 years with Alex, who still doesnt see how that's possible. The boys knew everything about me and I knew everything about them. There was just one secret that only Alex knew. My crush on the famous Luke Patterson. I would've told him-- really!! Tainted hotdogs threw a wrench in my plans. Now it's harder than ever to get the courage to tell him because of Julie Molina. Dont get me wrong Julie is an amazing person and she has got one hell of a voice. It just seems that Luke loves her. And barley notices me anymore.

Anyway back to my ball being stolen. " Luke," I say giving him a pointed look. " ball, here, now." I say putting my left pointer finger on my right palm. Luke breaks out into a big smile. He puts his hand on his chin and looks off into the distance. After a few seconds of silence he turns back to me. " That's gonna be a no from me." He then starts running out if the garage. I jump off the coach and start to take after him. "Luke Patterson I swear im gonna kill you!" I yell still chasing him. "Sorry hun a hot dog beat ya to it!"He yells turning a corner. I turned the corner going full speed only to hit a rock solid wall. Well not a wall it was Luke's back. He had dropped the ball and I looked up at him. I then realized why he had stopped. There stood Julie. They started to have a conversation while I just stood there for a second. I slowly bent to pick up the ball and walk back to the garage. Wondering why he dropped everything at the exact moment just for her.

◇◇◇◇

"Okay I'm thinking for this one Alex plays the drums per usual, but Reggie leads the bass and Luke backs him up while I sing." Julie said standing in front of all of us. I stood there with my mouth open. I KNOW she did not just forget to include me. Again. Luke agreed right off the bat like he always does and Reggie slightly nodded. I looked at Alex and saw him giving Julie the same look I was giving her just a few seconds ago. " Uh Julie, Y/N, what does she do." Julie whipped her head around to me. " Oh my gosh I am so sorry Y/N but for this song I don't need a back up vocalist." She said giving me a look of sympathy. I looked at the band I use to call mine. Reggie was giving me the same face Julie was, Luke had his lips pressed in a line and his face showed no signs of caring, while Alex looked angry but there was nothing he could do. I gave Julie and small smile and nod. She returned the smile and started warming up. Luke tried to come up and talked to me but I poofed away before he could say anything. He always chooses her.

◇◇◇◇

It was the night after the performance when Julie got in trouble with her dad. I was sitting in the garage laying my head on Alexs' shoulder while Luke and reggie sat on the chairs across from us. " That show was so awesome! We sounded AMAZING!!" Luke exclaimed finally standing up. " Yea it was pretty great" Reggies says with his head leaning on his hand. " I personally think it could've been better." Alex says cause all of us to look at him with shock. "What's that supposed to mean man?" Luke asks as Alex stands up. " I'm talking about how Y/N isnt even a part of the band anymore!" Ales exclaimed stepping closer to Luke. Luke looks at me and I turn my head away so I dont make eye contact. Alex scoffs. " Are you really just going to let her get pushed out of the picture like that!?" Luke turned his attention back to Alex. " She isnt getting pushed out if the picture," He yelled throwing his arms up " She is still apart of this band and she always has been!" Luke starts walking away. Alex grabs his arm and turns him back around. " When was the last time she performed with us? or even practiced, no one gives her a part anymore!" Alex says gesturing to me with his arm. " It isn't a big deal Alex." I saw shrugging my shoulders. That was a lie. And Alex knew it. I look up and sew Luke smiling. " Seee Y/n knows she is still a huge part of this band!!" Do I Luke? Do I really? You always replace me with her.

◇◇◇◇

It was yet another dreadful practice where I sat on the couch watching the band do their thing. Me not having any place in it again. They just finished the new song that I, as in ME, has written. "OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO GOOD!" Julie squealed jumping up and down. The boys agreed and I just threw myself back against the couch. " Yea it was pretty great," Luke said smiling at Julie then turning to me. "What did you think Y/n." I sighed. " Yea, yea it was awesome." I say sitting up. " I knew Julie was good at writing songs but didn't know she was that good." Luke said looking around at all of us. Hold up. WHAT!? " You're kidding me right!?" I say standing up. "No, Julie is amazing at writing songs." Luke said slightly laughing. I furrow my eyebrows and slightly open my mouth. " This is ridiculous." I mumble shaking my head. I look at the boys and Julie and storm out of the garage. I hear Alex start to play his drums again and I just
assume they ignored me. That was until I felt a hand on my wrist turn me around. "Hey what-- are you.... crying?" I see Luke looking down at me. I put my hand up to my cheek and realized I was indeed crying. " apparently yes I am." I say looking at the ground. " Why?" I shrugged. Luke scoffed and stepped closer to me. " I don't know what your problem is but its messing with the band Y/n." I looked up and gave Luke a sarcastic smile. " I dont know how I'm messing with the band when I'm not even a part of it." Luke eyebrows knitted together. " What is your problem Y/n, you-" I cut him off taking a step back. " Its her-- she's the problem!" I say gesturing to the garage with my arm. " Ever since we died and came here I have been nonexistent to you! I dont preform with you guys, I dont even get to practice with you guys! Also that song Julie was singing-- yea I WROTE THAT, me Y/n but you dont know who that is anymore do you Luke?" I said tears streaming down my face. Luke looked at me with puppy dog eyes. " Y/N - I didnt know- I jus--" I shook my head and smiled "Its okay, I've only loved you since forever. But you love her so of course you would try and include her and--" Luke stepped closer to me and cut me off " Y/n I dont--" "save it." I then poofed away.

◇◇◇◇

I was sitting on top of the Orphem. If only we didnt decide to eat stupid street hotdogs, then we wouldnt be where we are right now. I played down with my feet dangling off the side of the building looking at the stars. I heard someone poof near me. I figured it was Alex since sometimes he joins me here. It was kind of his and I spot. "Hey.." I sat up really fast. That. wasnt. Alex. If it wouldnt of been for the hand wrapping around my arm I would've thrown myself off the building. not like I would've died or anything. I turned and saw one Luke Patterson sitting next to me. " Hi" I mumbled not meeting his eyes, In fact looking everywhere but his eyes. "Please-- please just-- look at me. please?" Luke said taking my right hand in his left. I really wanted to pull away and run, but I knew I couldnt. I slowly let my eyes meet his. He gave me his famous Luke smile. "Hi." He said. I gave a small smile, wishing I was anywhere but here at the moment. We sat there for a little bit. Just staring at each other. I finally turned away and looked at my bright red converse I had been wearing since '95. " I dont love her ya know." Luke said out of nowhere. This caused me to turn towards gin so fast my hand ripped itself out of his. " what?" " Julie, I don't love her," He said turning so he was facing me completely. " you said-- you said I loved her back at her house, I dont, I just, I have no idea what got into me, but it's you, it's always been you Y/n, dying threw a little hitch in my plan but I was going to tell you, the night we died actually." Luke said looking up at the sky giving a little laugh. I looked at him, just soaking in what he said. " You mean that?" I whisper. " He turns to me faster than the speed of light. " Every. single. word." I smiled and Luke leaned in a gave me a quick kiss on the cheek while taking my hands. He put his forhead on mine. " You're it for me."

◇◇◇◇

We just finished preforming the orphem. We finally made it here. It was awesome. Right after we bowed and soaked in the spotlight we poofed away back to the garage. Luke started Jumping up and down with Reggie chanting that we did it. I ran up to Alex and gave him the biggest hug. " Hey hey hey- wheres mine?" Luke said standing in front of us with his arms crossed and tapping his foot. I laughed and ran up to him. He embraced me in his arms and squeezed me hard. " I love you." I froze. "yea you." He whispered. I looked up at him, meeting his eyes that were already looking at me. He leaned down and connected his lips with mine. I broke away and leaned my forehead on his. " You're it for me Y/N L/N" " and you're it for me Luke Patterson.

◇◇◇◇

Sorry if this sucked! I will update to the best of my abilities. But please send in requests!!.