" Please believe me" - LP

This one is based off the song Give your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato.

In this the boys can touch people.

◇◇◇◇

The Day I first met you
you told me you'd never fall in love

You were sitting in Julies garage with the boys. You had just found out you could see them too.

Julie was shocked at first but then was happy she wasnt just crazy.

You guys had decided to get to know eachother, since it was obvious that you werent gonna get rid of eachother anytime soon.

You guys were just randomly talking about what you liked and disliked.

Julie had grabbed your attention when she asked if you had ever been in love.

You leaned back on the couch and thought for a minute.

You have had a crush on boys before. But you wouldnt say love.

"Nope." You said sitting back up. " What about you Luke."

The brunette boy quickly turned his head so he was looking at you.

Of course Luke had girlfriends when he was alive. But he never really loved any of them.

" No," He put his feet on the coffee table and leaned back in his chair putting his arms behind his head. " I'll never fall in love."

◇◇◇◇

Now here we are,
so close yet so far,
havent I passed the test,
When will you realize

To say you had fallen for Luke over the passed couple weeks would be an understatement.

You were utterly in love with this boy. ghost? human? Luke.

You had tried to show him, but the words he said when you first met always replayed in your head.

' I'll never fall in love.'

It was funny how one small sentence would consume your waking days.

" Hey y/n/n!" Alex says skipping over to you at school.

You pull out your phone and put it up to your ear.

It had become a habit to just do that whenever a boy tried to talk to you in a public place.

" Hey Alex, what's up?"

He laughed was you almost fell while trying to hold up the phone.

" After school Luke and I were planning on sneaking in on extra performance before we do the real thing,"

You nod to show you are still listening.

" We were hoping you would come by so an outsider could hear us?"

" I'd love to Alex!"

◇◇◇◇

You arrived at Julies garage and heard the band with Julie singing.

You smile and open the door to the garage.

The music stops and Luke walks over to you.

"Hey giiirrrllll." He says in a high pitched voice while slinging his arm around your shoulders.

" Hey Luke." He starts guiding you towards the couch.

" This song we have been working on awhile and I really hope you like it."