14

The next day I woke up snuggled up against a warm chest and sighed in contentment, we didn't have to worry about my parents finding us because they were staying in a hotel as they obviously couldn't drive home drunk. I turned over and looked up at the gorgeous man holding me in his arms, how did I get so lucky. I decided to get up since it was already 11, and left Blaine sleeping soundly, still snoring, and I kept stealing glances over at him while I got ready.

Heading downstairs I made some coffee and settled on the sofa with my sketchbook that I had neglected for a long time. I put on some music and put my headphones in, allowing myself to zone out as I sketched and let my thoughts wander, mainly reminiscing on the past few weeks since I had met Blaine. Already my life had become so much better, I was happier and more confident in myself, I didn't hate going to school as much, although that might have had something to do with the fact that Karofsky was gone and the other neanderthals were lost without their leader.

My thoughts were interrupted when the sketchbook was stolen from my hands and a weight settled on the sofa next to me. "These are amazing Kurt! Blaine said as he started flipping through it, holding it out of reach as he cuddled into my side. I kept struggling but to no avail as he kept looking through and complimenting the designs, until he came to the ones I'd made a few weeks ago that were clearly for him. "These are stunning Kurt... just wow... would... would you mind if I sent these to my stylist, he's always trying to get me to try more adventurous clothes on stage. You can obviously say no." I blushed slightly and nodded, I thought he'd think I was weird or something for drawing clothes for him or for liking clothes in general, most people did. I guess Blaine was better than most people. Which I already knew. "I love you." We both murmured to each other as he continued to flick through the book and I cuddled into him. And that was how we spent most of the morning.

A few hours later Blaine had to go back home to pack because he was leaving in two days and his parents were doing something with him the next day.

On the third I woke up early and headed straight for the airport so I could catch Blaine before he left as we hadn't been able to see each other the day before. When I got there however I saw a crowd of people with cameras standing at the entrance, obviously waiting for Blaine to arrive, somehow they had found out that he was in Ohio, I just hoped they didn't recognise me as I hurried past them and out of sight, waiting for Blaine to text me.

It was twenty minutes later when he appeared and we were able to say a tearful goodbye with lots of promises to call and talk, although I obviously worried that he would be too busy for me but I didn't tell him that part. Eventually he had to leave and I waved him off as he disappeared through security and out of sight.

I sighed and headed out, forgetting the cameras and was shocked when they started flashing and questions were shouted at me, I began to panic and ran, jumping in my car and speeding off as soon as I could. My mind was racing: how did they know I was with Blaine, were these photos going to end up online, what this meant for me and Blaine... these same thoughts and other panicked ones ran through my head all the way home, where I quickly ran up to my room and shut the door, finally allowing myself to break down as I hugged a pillow to myself.

I cried for a long while, my breath short and my hands shaky before I eventually fell asleep due to the exhaustion of the breakdown.

The sleep was anything but peaceful, my mind plagued with old nightmares about Karofsky and school, and new ones about Blaine leaving me until I eventually woke up after hearing Blaine say the words "I Never loved you and I never will." This made me break down again... not having Blaine here was already taking a toll on me, I genuinely didn't know how I was going to cope over the next few weeks until I saw him for the GRAMMYs in a few weeks, and this scared me. In only a few weeks I had become so reliant on another person that I couldn't deal with their absence after only a few hours. This only made me sob harder, and I was lucky that the house was empty as I wouldn't want my family to hear me. It took me at least an hour but eventually I slowed my breathing and the tears dried, although the fear still plagued my mind. I checked the time on my phone and was shocked to see a few messages from Blaine, it had apparently been a lot longer than I thought so I hurriedly replied making up an excuse that I had been doing holiday work, as I didn't dare bring up the paparazzi yet. We texted for a while before he decided to head to bed because he was tired from the flight.

The next few days I was still upset and confused by how I was feeling but I pushed it out of my mind when I went back to school. The morning of I got dressed in one of my latest designs and grabbed my bag and books before heading off to school with Finn. The first few lessons went off without a hitch until lunch. I was running slightly late after speaking to my english teacher about the homework and when I entered the hall it was nearly empty. As I reached my locker however I was grabbed harshly and shoved into the lockers. "You turned Dave into a faggot. Fairy. So let's just say we won't be going easy on you anymore." Azimio growled as he pushed me down onto the floor before laughing and high fiving the other football players as they walked out. I shuddered and tried to stand, wobbling a bit, before heading into the cafeteria so no one would suspect anything, although I didn't say anything for the rest of the day until glee, where we fell back into rehearsing for regionals as if the break hadn't happened, although there were quite a few mistakes.

An hour later Finn and I were headed home and I was still quiet although Finn didn't seem to notice as he was going over the plays for his next football match out loud, as it was apparently an important one or something, I didn't particularly care. I was still worrying about what the other football players had said, how did they know Karofsky was gay? What did they mean when by not going easy? Was it going to be as bad as before? Would it be worse? How was I going to hide it again?

As soon as we got home I ran upstairs, texted Blaine and my Dad saying I was tired and not to disturb me, then tried to fall asleep, which took several hours as my mind was still racing.