11

The next morning Blaine woke me up saying he had made breakfast for me to replace dinner the night before, and he looked so cute and happy that I got out of bed immediately. When I entered the kitchen however I burst out laughing, his breakfast was a bowl of cereal each and a cup of coffee. "I love you, you giant dork." I laughed and gave him a hug before we sat and ate. "What's the plan for today then?". "Nothing specific, I need to pick up some groceries but no work is scheduled at all.", "Can I come with you? I was wanting to make cupcakes and I need to get the ingredients." "Sure, we'll go after breakfast.".

We ate and then got ready, grabbing our coats and heading out to a nearby supermarket, where we quickly gathered everything we needed. Stepping outside the supermarket we weren't paying attention, too lost in conversation to notice the flash of the camera until it was too late. "Shit." Blaine muttered as soon several men with cameras ran over, yelling questions at us and snapping photos.

I felt my breath quicken dramatically and my mind raced, I couldn't think properly as my brain had decided this group was the football team and I was back at McKinley. Blaine seemed to realise and quickly pulled me into his side, shielding my face and hurrying us back to the apartment repeatedly shouting 'No Comment' at the group still barraging us with questions and following us down the street.

Blaine keeping my face in the crook of his neck hid my identity but it caused my panic to spike as I thought it was one of the bullies holding me down. I started to cry and pull away but Blaine kept me tight to him as we neared the apartment building, luckily the doormen noticed the commotion and ushered us inside, stopping the paparazzi from entering.

As soon as we entered the building Blaine pulled us out of sight of the paparazzi through the glass doors and dropped us down onto the floor, letting go of me and allowing me to scramble away until I was pressed against a wall. He then crawled near me, knowing that I couldn't see so I wouldn't be disturbed by his presence. He began to whisper words of encouragement in my ear, reminding me where I was and what was happening, hoping to drag me out of what I was imagining and into the real world. It took around ten minutes but eventually it worked and I could see and sense what was around me, and I could breathe once again.

When he realised this he helped me up, allowing me to heavily lean on him as we headed upstairs, where he quickly lay me down on the sofa, instructing me to stay there. He came back a few minutes later with a mug of tea and a blanket, and told me to scoot up. When we had got comfortable and situated on the sofa he piped up again. "I'm so sorry Kurt, I Should have been more careful and I wasn't and that sent you into a panic attack and you must hate me, And I'm so, so sorry." he was crying at this point and guilt flooded my system. "Hey, hey, don't cry. It wasn't your fault, I'm sorry I panicked. I love you and I could never hate you." We hugged each other tight for a few moments, both crying. "Kurt... if... if we stay together this is a very real thing that will happen fairly often... I don't want you to go through that." "I'm not leaving you. Not ever. I would gladly go through 100 panic attacks to stay with you. And even if this happens again I might not have a panic attack, I just wasn't used to it and it reminded me of school." "I love you so much, I hate seeing you in pain." "I love you too, what's going to happen with the photos?" "They'll be posted online and spread around, we can get them taken down if you want?" "It should be fine, you covered my face and it's no different to the publicity ones, right?" "Right."

The photos didn't appear until several hours later and when they did they spread quickly. Soon every gossip site had them and were running articles on them and the other photos. Apparently the photos from the other day hadn't made it online at all for some reason, but the photos now accompanied these ones in most of the articles: 'Popstar Blaine Anderson spotted with special someone.' 'Anderson and boyfriend share intimate moment' 'Blaine Anderson relationship rumours'.