16

"Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be." And as I finished speaking the car pulled up to the staples centre, and even through the sound-proof car, I could hear the noise of the crowds, which only magnified as a man in a black suit came and opened the door on the other side of the car. Blaine gracefully stepped out and smoothed his jacket down before reaching back inside the car to grab my hand and help me out.

As soon as I was fully out of the car I was overwhelmed, all the noise and the flashing of cameras was causing my senses and mind to go haywire, but Blaine seemed to realised so pulled me closer to him and started whispering things in my ear to calm me down, while all the while smiling and walking towards the red carpet where the majority of the journalists and photographers stood. I calmed down enough to realise I needed to smile and hide my panic for the cameras so I wouldn't embarrass Blaine, so I did what I did best and acted, smiling and waving, ignoring the questions of the first few journalists before Blaine came to a stop at where we were meant to. Blaine pulled me into his side and kissed my cheek before he turned back to the sea of reporters before us and began to answer questions.

"Blaine! Who is your date tonight?" "This is my beautiful boyfriend Kurt Hummel."

"How did you two meet?" "We met at a concert on my latest tour."

"Where are you from?" I answered that one, "Lima Ohio."

"Who are you wearing tonight?" "These suits were designed by my amazing boyfriend here."

"How are you feeling about your nominations?" "Amazing, I'm so proud and thankful to have been nominated and I hope I can win it for all the fans who have supported me."

"Is he using you for your fame?"That was met with silence and a glare before Blaine tactfully said. "Well, we should be moving on folks." He smiled his fake showbiz smile and we both waved before walking on and into the building itself.

As soon as we were out of sight of the cameras Blaine pulled me into a tight hug, his head resting on my shoulder before he quickly kissed me and rested his forehead against mine.

"You did amazing, I love you so much." He murmured and I smiled.

"I love you too... and you know I'm not with you because you're famous or rich or anything... right." That reporter had hit on one of my many insecurities and I just had to reaffirm Blaine's trust in me and in our relationship.

"Of course I do, as long as you know I'm not in this relationship just for your amazing fashion designs and sass." He joked, obviously understanding my anxiety at the moment and trying to relieve it with humour. "Now how about we go and get out seats and see what celebrities we can see."

Once we sat down, we looked around spotting many famous faces and both of us fangirling over some of them, me over Lady Gaga and Adele, and Blaine over Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. It didn't take long for the theatre to fill up and the lights to dim as LL Cool J came on stage to start the show.

It was amazing, all the performances were breathtaking and soon it came time for Blaine's first award, best song, the competition in this was tough especially as Adele had already won 2 awards. As the nominees were announced we knew the camera would pan to us so Blaine made a point of squeezing my hand to calm my nerves.

"And the winner is... Rolling in the Deep by Adele!" The room broke out in thunderous applause as the star walked up to collect the award, including us as although we were slightly disappointed, being nominated was enough for Blaine so early in his career.

A few more awards were presented and then Blaine's second award was up... I could tell Blaine was more nervous about this one as he had more of a chance of winning it.