-Popularity Problems-

Kamala POV

One week, one week of being out of the hospital. One week of pity and news covering my every move. In one week of CRADLE managing to capture many heroes. One week of a start of a new life. "Miss Khan, how does it make you feel that the heroes responsible for your near death experience are still at large? What exactly is your opinion of these children heroes?" The news lady questions me, I'm walking to school and have a swarm of people around me. News people, media and bystanders all watching me, expecting a CRADLE supporting answer. Thankfully I made it to school.

"I have to get to class," I state hoping they didn't want anything else.

"Look at Kamala, putting studies first. If you could answer those questions it wouu..." She didn't finish cause I had bolted for the front door and hope I never see them again.

With class finally ending and managing to sneak back to my house, I contacted the rest of the Champions.

GummyGirl: Hey, guys how is everyone? Sorry I haven't been talking all week. Being the face of a law is a lot of work.

SpaceBucket: Your back, we have been trying to avoid heroing for the most part. But it is getting harder.

ScaredofSpiders: Yeah. People think they can get away with anything now that we don't come out as much. I caught a guy trying to steal a tv, in a shopping cart. It was weird.

FeHeart: They took away all of my tech and I can't even leave the house. Pretty much, I'm under house arrest but worsec, no tech and nothing to do. :(

GumGirl: They also have been enforcing a curfew for all teens and today I saw CRADLE agents at school. At school they have also made a CRADLE club. It was a big hit and everyone joined it. They seem to be trying to find us.

SpaceBucket: Woah, I just realized just how many heroes are captured. Wasp, Moongirl, Snow Guard etc. Also the New Warriors are with them...

ScaredofSpiders: Wait, weren't you on their team??

SpaceBucket: Kinda, long story short, my mom wouldn't let me join the Avenger so I joined the team. They were really weird. They practically did the same thing as us (expect more death) and didn't have some teen law.

GummyGirl: They understand what we are going through but are siding with the wrong side. A real shame.

FeHeart: From what I have seen they couldn't be any happier to bring in heroes. Also they are going for the ones with public identities, like me, but I was just put under house arrest. They also make me go to therapy like that will help. With some CRADLE lady.

GummyGirl: Wait, I never heard of them giving therapy to heroes, they just dissaper. Fe, have you looked up your therapist, she could be with CRADLE and help us find everyone.

FeHeart: Idk. They won't tell me her name. But next time I go I'll see if I could snap a picture of her or get her name. She is also really mysterious, but she always compares my experiences with her's but doesn't go into details. She is very sus.

ScaredofSpiders: Fe, really sus.

FeHeart: Sorry, playing too much Among Us. But she is really weird. I'll message you any updates.

GummyGirl: Great. Something feels off about her from the way you described her. She could be our way to know about CRADLE and what they are doing.

ScaredofSpider: Crap, I still have homework. Guys, I got to go.

SpaceBucket: Yeah, I can feel my mom yelling in a few minutes for not cleaning the house.

GummyGirl: I'll have school work and some other thing to do.

FeHeart: Man, being under house arrest is hard. Have fun going outside your house limits.

Riri's final text message made me laugh. She must have it hard. Everyone in the world knows her identity. For us it's just Nova or Spiderman. But for her they know the person behind the mask. What would they think if they knew it was me?

Woah, I finally manage to finish this chapter. I rewrote it like 5 times. Next chapter with be from Riri's POV. Also if you were confused as to who is who.

GummyGirl: Kamala aka Ms. Marvel

ScaredofSpider: Miles aka Spider-Man

FeHeart: Riri aka Ironheart (Fe is the element for iron. Science is the death of me)

SpaceBucket: Sam aka Nova

I think that's everything. Anyways, have a really nice Turkey Day and week. -Aura