-Clayfield: School for Gifted-

Riri POV:

I'll tell you something Clayfield Boarding School isn't that bad. Of course I had no will or say in this. I don't even know why I'm here. I also know that some of the people here are different. I have no idea who or what they are but they seem relatively nice. So there is a girl with lines on her face, she also has bands on her arms and feet, not like the evil type but like bracelets things. I feel like I know her but she hasn't talked at all since I met her.

There is also the weirder of the students is a bird person. I mean he is like a fusion with a bird and human, he tends to keep to himself.

Oh but I have met a like minded person, Lunella Lafayette. She is incredibly smart for being like 10. She is super chill and we normally try to find things to tinker with. The school is very strict about the whole no contact with the outside world. We don't really have news or the internet or technology. We don't really have classes but just hang out at the school, we are also not allowed outside unless we're monitored. I know something is wrong with this place though.

The people with band bracelets always have to be monitored, to be real it feels like a prison to them. I have no idea what is going on but I will get to the bottom of it.

From the Desk of C.R.A.D.L.E.

Name of Teen Hero: Ironheart

Civilian Identity: Riri Williams Identity: Public

Type of Hero: Human with Enhancements via armor

Affiliations: Known Member/Leader of Champions

Connections: Nova, Spiderman, Ms. Marvel, knows Tony Stark which could be a problem in the future very unlikely.

Abilities: Genius Level intellect, so be careful about saying thing she should hear

Other notes:

She is one of the few people who has meet/been on the Champions with most of the teen heroes we have at Clayfield. Due to this make sure that those that cannot forget to never be left alone or near her.

Also due to her being in custody we need to speed up the capture of the other Champion members. The government expects all teen heroes to have mentors and since they have not said anything, we are sending the New Warrior to find them. They also have Nova on their team for a brief amount of time.

Dun dun dun. I really want to finish this but yeah, hope you liked. Stuff only goes down hill from here if I don't write it well. Also the very weird NEW New Warriors will not be in here because they all suck. (I mean you have teen Dora, Emo kid, InTerNeT gAs, and the two abominations.)

Thanks you for reading and Bye -Aura

I also feel so productive today. I posted a one shot on my other fic and yeater day posted more meme on Daily Dose of Marvel memes. If you want you should read them. You don't have to of course.