-Coming at you from Somwhere-

Sam POV

So... you're probably wondering what or how I'm doing, which is really nice of you. Well I currently live on the moon which sounds a lot cooler than it actually is. Since the New Warrior knew my identity they have been monitoring my mom and sister to try and take me in. Which is a new low. Also living on the moon, you can't really have signal and the Watcher (He's a guy who lived on the moon Sam and him were friends till he was brutally murdered.) was not a normal sized guy.

I sit on the ground in some city. Don't ask me where, and try to see how everyone is doing.

FeHeart: Guys... I think I found something. You know that recording device I put in a ring, well, it worked but it seems we aren't dealing with some government people, but a mutant with memory wiping powers.

GumGirl: Wow that sounds cool... I mean terrible that sounds bad for us

ScaredOfSpiders: Really, that means that she could completely change people. What if she has already changed the kids, would they be different or be some CRADLE loving minion?

FeHeart: She erased my memory of that session. So I looked her up and stuff but nothing came up. I mean the only family who might be related to her would be in VA, but they have another daughter with the same name. I mean some of us could check it out.

SpaceBucket: I could fly with someone to the place. Also what did I miss.

FeHeart: The Alien has graced us with his presence. Really where have you been?

SpaceBucket: Umm.. I live on the moon now I guess. Also not everyone's idenly is a secret. Plus my family is being watched by CRADLE so.. Yeah.

ScaredOfSpiders: I could go, we have a three day weekend next week. Plus invisibility.

SpaceBucket: Sure if that works with everyone.

GumGirl: Maybe I should go too.

FeHeart: Did you forget, your Kamala, the face of the law. You wouldn't be able to walk down the street without them recognizing you so a definite no.

FeHeart: So it's going to be next week with Spider and SpaceBucket. I'll send you the address the day of. I'll be tech support I guess. (I really wish I could go anywhere at this point)

GumGirl: Also we need to make a plan for saving/defeating CRADLE cause that will need to happen. We can't keep hiding from them and not superheroing. The world needs us, not as wanted heroes but helping others.

ScaredOfSpiders: You seriously need to stop talking like your Captain American and inspirational speech and all.

SpaceBucket: Yeah.

I look up from my phone to wherever the heck I am and smile. Maybe things will get better.

And I just so happened to be VERY wrong.

Sorry it kind of short, we are almost at the half way mark/end IDK I didn't really know how long this is suppose to be. Also sorry for not posting for a little school sucks.

Oh yeah, I saw that 218 people have read this or something. Let me just say, HOLY CRAP. Woah, that more people then I know and thanks for reading my fic and stuff. I wouldn't imagine that many people reading this.

See you in 2 week (?) -Aura