-A Puzzle Piecing Together-

C.R.A.D.L.E POV:

Say that the director was mad would be an understatement, she was absolutely furious. Apparently the Champions found something connected to her which could be something bad. I personally don't know or even seen the Director but I know she's pissed. The government wanted a result which we did have but the Champions were the real enemies. They have barely been spotted at their usual patrol areas and when they were spotted, all of the C.R.A.D.L.E. officers on the scenes would return hurt and tired. Sure they had been studying the teen heroes weaknesses for over 2 months or so, but they were normal people, no amount of force or strength of a normal human person could match them.

I'm currently scrolling through the file on Ms. Marvel, she was their leader and didn't even bother to show up during the law being approved. Her files were really bare except for the fact she was from Jersey. Which was the same place what's her name girl is from....

Great now I feel really stupid, I think. Ms. Marvel was the girl the Law was named after, God the irony.

It would make sense. She was in the hospital and Ms. Marvel wasn't there at the law thing. Ms. Marvel was from Jersey, and so was the girl. She also somehow protected the girl and how the law got its name. Everything clicked.

Ms. Marvel was Kamala Khan.

I got up from my desk and went to the director office. We had a protocol if we ever came up with an identity of a hero. Head to the Director's office and tell her everything. So far no one has discovered an identity unless they keep it on the down low. I mean this could have grave consequences if in the hands of a villain or something.

I take a deep breath and exhale as I slowly knock on the directors door, hoping that my findings could help these poor kids.

Oof, sorry that this is short. Boy this final confrontation and ending are gonna kill me. Also yay me I posted two thing today. Well, this was suppose to be some random C.R.A.D.L.E. goon. I mean he/she doesn't have a name. Whatever.

We also have like 350 view, reads or whatever. Thank you guys so much. I mean this fic is almost 16 pages long on my Google doc and it would have just been siting there if I hadn't posted it.

Thanks for everything. -Aura