-Sneaky Secrets-

"So… That was unexpected." Sam says. "I can't believe everyone is counting on us with this mission, identities and all. Plus our last mission if we screw it up."

My joke goes completely unnoticed by the two as we walk out of their office thing. They are looking over the paper the boss lady gave to them like I would with a test I definitely studied for.

With no one saying anything about another option other than do what evil CRADLE lady says we make a plan. Actually more like they made a plan whole I just float there eating pizza or something. I personally wanted to blow something up and just go in guns blazing but Ms. Marvel and Spiderman were, let's say less convinced it would work. They sorted out the plan and two days later I am flying over Jersey and officially a flying Uber.

Ms. Marvel waves to me from on top of a roof  extending her hands as if that helped me see better. I land right next to her and sigh.
"I'm seriously just a glorifying Uber now. Can't you shapeshift some wings or something so I don't have to carry both of you . Next thing I know I'll be making a living out of this." I say floating aimlessly next to her.

"Fine I'll shrink, but if you drop me again I won't hesitate to grow insead next time." She remarks.

After an uneventful trip and also picking up Spidy which also sucked. Being a glorified Uber is hard. We landed at Roxxon building. It's like 5 floors and the giant logo made finding it that much easier. Its building lit up with little light in offices most likely of people freaking out over work or something. I don't really know how jobs work.

So our plan is for Ms. Marvel to shrink and go in through the front door shapeshifted as CRADLE lady, me and Spidey go in through the roof and get in that way. Ms. Marvel gets the footage from security and other documents and me and Spidey are gonna try and find something about where everyone else is.

"I'm so nervous you guys," Ms. Marvel states, running her hands along her arms nervously. " I have never shapeshifted into another person and played as them before. I only do non living objects."
"Wait, so you could turn it into a cup or something." I ask.
"I don't go for things that small… Stop asking questions and let's get going please. Spidey you ready?"
"Eh, I'm good, but I'm not sure how we are gonna get Nova in. You suck at stealth and you fly all the time." Miles remarks looking over the flash drives that both he and Kamala was going to take with them. "Plus you are very loud."
"Not my fault I'm like a space cop. And we should get going I guess. Right now it feels like Mission Impossible. All we need is the theme song." 
They finally laughed and broke the sort of nervousness in the air and we were ready. As ready as we'll ever be. So the Champions began the ultimate heist one that would go down in history or at least the news.
Flying Spidey over the building with the least amount of speed possible took a minute or two and we safely landed on top.
“Ok com check, everyone” Ms. Marvel says as she shifts her voice. “Ms. Marvel here.”
“Spidey here.”
“Nova’s here spiritually.” I say yawning. “Can we get this over with already.”
“Ok, do not use comms cause I’ll be in people's presence so only emergencies or really big stuff. Also don’t mess around. No keeping score like last time ok?”
“Fine.” We both remark.

"So what do we do now, I don't think we got this far." I ask, looking at the locked door standing in our way. "I could break it if that helps?"
"We talked about this, don't break anything. Seriously I'm not kidding." Miles says, trying to unlock it with something. "We don't have the key and Ms. Marvel won't be of any help. So just sit tight for a second, ok?"
After a total of two tries from Miles I was just about to break the door.
"I bet thieves don't have to wait five minutes to just get inside. Here let me try." I say floating over to him and grabbing the lock picks before Miles can protest. “If I open this you owe me.” 
I can already hear Spidey sighing and on the brink of a rant or something. (Let me tell you something, Miles gets really nervous for something like this but don’t tell him that.)
“All you do is fly and space people don't have locks. Your luck is garbage and we don’t have anyone with powers that could help.” He goes on and one while I shove the picks into the lock and try to act like I know what I am doing. Using a bit of Nova force to move the picks to open the door. With a soft click the door opens and I pull out the door and gesture for him to enter a smug smile on my face.
“You were saying” I say as his costume eyes narrow and I can feel the anger coming off of him. We both enter with building and hope Ms. Marvel has gotten in cameras so we don’t alert anyone. Walking down the stairs and sneaking through to the best of our ability. We arrive at their archives and labs. While knocking out workers and putting them on the ground. Miles plugs in the flashdrive and starts looking through the archives hoping to find something on the rest of the Champions. With Spidey doing stuff on the web I decided to check the labs to see what sort of robots they were making.
“Spidey, um I think we have a problem.” I say back to Spidey.
“Dude what is the problem if you find a giant robot or something. I am busy looking through files.”
“It’s Viv. Viv is here.” I stutter out.
Miles jumps from the computer and leaves it to download all files while coming to see.
"She seems to be stuck or something. Not exactly sure but getting her out may kill her or something not exactly sure. You're the tech guy." Viv was there in theory this large spider like machine out of a movie had her strung along it. Her body was stretched apart and was hooked up to wires everywhere. She looked like a decoration and experiment rather than a living person. She meant nothing to CRADLE.

This was by far the longest chapter I think not really sure but it felt like it. So I'm gonna break down how this is gonna work cause for the first time ever I actually outlined what was going to happen. Yay. So there was supposed to just be like 3-4 more chapters but with the whole Viv thing  and giving background to that as well as not even finishing the hiest and planning on doing it from Ms. Marvel's Pov. And flash back to Riri because it's been a while. I can say this is gonna be quite long. So expect updates to come out at least one a month. I hope if school doesn't suck. Plus my long hour on the bus plus typing and walking skills at a max. Let say this should be done a bit faster. (Hopefully)

That's was alot but hope your days go well and you know be happy and stuff. Bye now. -Aura
(Also yes this is really early for me)