-Having a Bad Memory-

Terra Delgado POV: Chapter 11

"So, Miss Williams. We will be doing something a little different this time." I state. "I will be asking you questions and you should answer, honestly...Ok."

"Sure," Riri bandly states.

"Firstly, have you had any form of contact with any of your Champion teammates? Please answer honestly."

"Well, no. You guys watch my every move online so.." Riri says rolling her eyes.

"It's just precaution." She definitely did something, I think. "Next question, you have not been working with or helping other teen heroes?"

"No." She states looking around the room. "Are we done yet?"

"Now one last question, you haven't left your house for any reason, correct?"

"Yup, stuck inside."

"Now what would you say if told you that we knew you were assisting Nova and Spiderman? You also seem to be a little nervous considering these are very simple questions." I state looking directly at her.

"Umm, I wouldn't know what you mean?" Riri says trying to sound unassuming.

"Well, it would seem highly unlikely that they would travel to a small town in Virginia for nothing. What could they possibly be looking for..." I pause. "Also a house that belongs to a family with the same last name as me. Are they my family? Both yes and no."

I look at Riri expecting some snide remark or something to come out but nothing.

"Well, it seems Riri that you have somehow retained your memories, and due to telling them things about me. Your house arrest will be lifted. You'll be going to school of sorts with your other teen heroes. Not that you'll remember any of this." I smile sweetly.

"I know that you are some creepy weird mutant who's evil and stuff. Just hope they don't find these places fast. Plus, we know you can't seem to erase that many memories without losing your own, so suck it." Riri says standing up from her chair.

"You're right but I don't need to erase them. Locking them is just as easy. Welcome to CRADLE, Riri."

Sorry it's kind of short, but yeah, now Riri's in the CRADLE school thing. I have no idea what it should look like... Also now the team is down another person. Yeah... I don't really know what else to say... Sorry it late... Oh, the books is getting close to finishing. (I think IDK) Also 250 views, thats alot. If you want, you should check out my other fic, from memes to oneshots I write alot.

Anyways Bye- Aura