-Being Made-

Kamala POV:

I had a feeling of dread wash over me as I walked into the school, and it wasn't because I spent all of last night playing games and reading fanfiction. The CRADLE people who have been patrolling the city were standing in front of my classroom, waiting for me I can tell.
"Ms. Khan, we need you to come with us," One of them says. "We need you for an interview and with you being the face of the law it's the least you could do." I know that nothing good was coming out of this encounter for sure.
"I have classes and stuff today... So can you do it later?" I pray that they leave.
"We are sure the school would be more than fine with you missing a couple classes. Now come with us." The other one said. They start walking expecting me to follow which I do, maybe I could find out more about where Riri and the others are. I get into their van hoping they aren't going to kidnap me or something.

I have no idea where we are. It looks like an office building but like SHIELD. They escort me in and the halls are full of notes on every teen hero still active. Boards of Spiderman, Nova even me but Ms. Marvel. The boards are terrifyingly close to the real thing, like me being weak to electricity, and Nova having a helmet that grants powers. The amount of data is kind of crazy. It looks like a conspiracy board. I sit where they tell me to as CRADLE agents pass by me.
"Miss Khan, the director is ready to see you." A lady says as I look at her she seems to be nervous. Her pale hands grasp the clipboard for dear life. Her eyes are full of fear and a bit of nervousness. "If you could please follow me." She motions me to follow.
I try to think about why I could be needed here but she answers before I can think too hard about it.
"I'm guessing you're wondering why you are here, well even I don't know. Also I have never even seen the director myself. I hear he's very scary."
"How could you not know, you work here and stuff."
"Well, I do know a couple of things. I believe it has something to do with Ms. Marvel. One of my coworkers had a theory about who could be the person behind the mask and reported his findings straight to the director. He hasn't said about what he told her but it must have been true or close if you're being summoned." She says with a small smile. "We are here." She opens the door and lets us in and takes a sudden interest in her shoes.
"Director, here is Miss Khan like you wanted."
"You can leave us. Thank you." the director says.
"Thank you," She hurries out, quietly shutting the door behind her.

"Now, Miss Khan. It is so nice to finally meet you in person." She extends her hand and states. "I am Terra Delgado, director of CRADLE. But it seems you already know alot about me, Ms. Marvel." I froze at her words, I already had an idea it might be that but it shouldn't be possible.
"No hand shake, fine. But I have to give you props for being the person I least expected to be a hero. You are the face of the law and leader of the very thing the law is against. It is ironic at this point. You're a shapeshifting Inhuman and somehow you still manage to not change how you look in costume. And you're going to lead us to the rest of the Champions." She smiles slightly as she looks at me. "Miss Khan, you're very quiet. Not even going to reject the claims or say anything."

"I'm sorry but you have the wrong person. I can't be Ms. Marvel." I try and sound as convincing as possible, but I'm not exactly an acting star.
"Your acting needs some work but if not you wouldn't mind me touching you then. It won't hurt, I promise." She takes a couple steps closer as her hands start to glow faintly. "You can trust me."

I quickly grow my arms and wrap my arms around her like a rope, avoiding touching her hands. "No mind games today. If you don't tell me where you're keeping my friend I won't hesitate to tell the world what you are doing here."

She smiles a genuine smile. Go right ahead. I'll later add that Kamala Khan, who is the face of the Teen-hero law was Ms. Marvel all along. On top of that she broke into a CRADLE facility and threatened everyone there, the very people who wanted to protect her. The press would have fun with that. All the people who saw you as a hero who didn't need powers to help others might have been the one to cause the destruction at first. The theories will hurt you more." Her smile becomes colder as she says "Now let me out and we can talk like adults."
I reluctantly let her out as my mind runs through all the possible scenarios. What stops her from telling everyone that I'm Ms. Marvel. Didn't she have mind powers? What happens if she looks into my mind she'll know everything about all of the Champions including their secret identities and stuff. Then we will all be shipped off to wherever they keep Riri and company. If they take me now I won't be able to warn the rest of them about that and they'll be in the same boat as me. How could I slip up so bad and now bad stuff is going to happen to everyone.
I slowly loosen my grip on her as I think and she seems slightly relieved. Did she expect me to do something bad to her?
"Now, I'm not the blackmail type but I have to do what I have to do. Currently I am the only one to know your secret. The person who brought it to my attention was mindwiped, so he won't remember anything about this. I also can't take you to the reform school due to the risk it poses like that Kamala is missing something. Your absence would then be traced back to us and problems ensue. I'll give you a choice, you either, set up a time for me to meet the rest of the Champions so I can talk to them and explain the terrible choices you made or, I look at your memories now and get them taking care of while you don't remember this encounter and that your Ms. Marvel. I'll give you some time to think about it. I'm also open to questions if you have any." She walks back to behind her desk and sits down in front of her laptop. "God, these good for nothing New Warriors." She looks up at me and asks, "do you know them?"

I try to think about it. "I don't think so, but didn't they cause the massive explosion that killed a lot of people?"

"Right again. But now that they're on the right side they have captured a grand total of no one. They are about as useless as a bottle cap. We paid them to help us and still can't come to any conclusions on their own. I should just fire them." She sighs and looks back at her monitor and starts typing rythmactly.

I start to think about my opinions. On one hand, I can find a time and place for us to meet up but risk an ambush. But the other options isn't so great either, her forcibly taking the information is just as bad, and I would only be saving myself and never be Ms. Marvel again. I mess with my hair as I try to come to a conclusion. And there's only one.

Dun dun dun... the end is near. Sorry I haven't posted literally anything. Finals and stuff sucks. I'm gonna be so happy when schools over.

So did you guys like it? See you some time in the future. -Aura