-So what should have happened-

Hello everyone, if you're reading this I would just like to thank you for reading and everything. This whole thing was suppose to be some dumb thing to try to get that whole Outlawed thing. Then it came out and I was excited. Anyways yeah, I don't like to be mean but it was disappointing to say the least. With the whole thing being that social media is bad. Anyways yeah, as of late I found it nearly impossible to finish this and I was so close. Anyway this isn't like a whole like final written thing it's the plot point I wrote what seems like ages ago. Some of the plot points might be repeated from the last chapter.

Enjoy and once again thank you.

Nova takes Viv to the moon and stores her in the Watcher house. (Question is the Watcher alive?? Is he still dead from the whole thing Original Sin thing??)

Report back to Terra and give her the data which they have a backup copy which she doesn't know about.

Terra states during the exchange that she has a meeting to get to so she will review it tomorrow.

The Champions try to reset Viv to get her to locate where all the other teen heroes are being held. Ms. Marvel tells them about the blackmail Terra has on her and that if they do anything to mess it up Terra will release her identity.

Terra publicly reveals that she is CRADLE's director and reveals Roxxons seemingly being behind the law.

The Champions crash the conference and give everyone background that it is truly Roxxon and that they help Viv captive. They leave out anything regarding CRADLE hoping that Terra won't reveal Ms. Marvel identity.

Terra reacts by explaining that she is a mutant and wants nothing to do with X-men or Krakoa.

The general public trust CRADLE even more and believe that Terra truly wants to protect the teen heroes and give them a normal live.

       -X-men drop by CRADLE HQ to collect Terra for Krakoa asking them to forgive them for all the pain they have caused her having to go to Xavier school.

      -Terra protest them telling them they only care now that everyone knows.

     -Secretly records the whole interaction and posts it furthering her agenda of having people see heroes how Terra sees them. Which leads to more support to CRADLE and more dislike for the X-men.

Champions find and locate Clayfield with Viv's help and free all the teens. With them being them slowly remembering who they actually are.

All the teen heroes make a video stating that no law will make them leave and that they will protect the little guy. (I find it funny that MCU Spider-man was suppose to be small scale and now their like multiverse and like world ending events every movie.)

Public now split on Kamala's Law.

Things get out of hand with teen hero opinion leading to riots and the like.

Terra makes a statement about Clayfield and the teen heroes claiming that CRADLE made a mistake with the whole brainwashing thing since there are too many people to try and brush it off.

CRADLE gets disbanded by both the government and Avengers claiming they knew nothing of what was happening. The public is still split on the whole thing but Terra makes a statement saying she always wanted to help and that her door is always open for any of the Champions.

Anonymously Roxxon documents regarding them releasing the dragon that lead to the law being created lead to a investigation by the Avengers which find the information to be true.

Government repeals Kamala's Law but still wishes for teen heroes to stop being heroes.

The main Champions stop a robbery and the shopkeeper thanks them and asks them whether they plan on quitting. With all of them saying that nothing could stop them from finding some way to be a hero.

Terra walks out of the CRADLE HQ with a box full of her possessions. Cursing the existence of so many heroes. With her wishing the Avengers never existed.

Manic laughter from Mephisto and whoever else was involved in the whole Heroes Reborn Comic Event.

Well everybody that the main plot points that I have had written on a nearly dead piece of paper for nearly half a year. Anyways, thank you so very much for reading, commenting and anything else for this story it means alot to me. I have been quite busy with school and other activities to write anything. But maybe an idea will come to me some time in the future. 

I would just like to say thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I never thought I would even get this far. I mean when I wrote the first few chapter I was thinking this was just a fun little thing. But yeah it turned out bigger than that. Yeah, so thanks again and maybe I will one day write something in the future.

I'll see you all later. -Aura