Chapter 26

Sorry for the mistakes 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jung Hoseok he is the man people wanted to be with good terms if they want to live good and peaceful life. Known around with code name only in Dark World but unknown by locals. Trained by a ruthless master he is mastered in serial killings. People hired him to kill people, and he loves his job as it tells why he is here in KIM MANSION disguised in so-called SPECIAL FORCE POLICE OFFICER. He doesn't give a fuck about his disguised title now, he somehow guessed why he is summoned in this household by NONE OTHER THAN PRESIDENT HIMSELF.

Yes President personally searched each of them contained with special ability with his power to help his son, to heal him, to fix him and to give lessons who wounded his motherless and helpless child. No he will never let them go. He is very nice and gentle person but once got teased he will become a devil himself but only this time he will use every special weapon he found to torture those bastard who thought for saved by simply being fired or resigning their job.

Jung Hoseok is the brightest person as you can see but that is just his mask and under that hidden mask he is a psycho killer whom nobody can stop. Nobody knows who he is here, and he is sure none of his teammates are any damn officer here because he knows they are not here to just play and relax around this house like a prisoner.

But somehow he found his muses and protective urge towards a certain baby puppy. though he is killer himself he is sure he will watch and protect them from afar because he is afraid to be near them or to get closer. As he doesn't know when he would get the urge to kill someone or thirsty for blood, so he isn't going to be close to them.

One thing Hoseok is confused is about why the country's father aka President himself took the risk to search about a serial killer whom no-one really know other than his code name and hired him as a disguised officer and placed him to near his son like didn't he fear he will kill his son? What is his motive? Does he want to arrest him or trap him? But again the President doesn't sound like he wanted anything from him as he didn't contact him yet to do any job.

"Oi monkey" Jimin peeked his head inside cutely while grinning.

"As long as I remember you were the one biting my ears till it fell" Hoseok rolled his eyes his dark aura slowly disappearing into thin air without even trying.

"Oh so it's a plastic ear" Jimin jumped in front taller man and caress his ear with his both hands in each making Hoseok closed his eyes.

"Why are you here?" Hoseok grabbed the smaller's wrist caressing it on his both ear looking straight in his eyes which send a shiver down younger's spine.

"To *pecked jaw* see your smile" Jimin is very comfortable around Hoseok if only he knew who he is feeling really comfortable with.

Park Jimin doesn't know why he was taken out from Orphanage which he called it his house and bring here as an officer, but he is happy he met good people he loves to talk and love company with. He doesn't want to leave Orphanage even if he is adult because he had responsibility to take care after his brother and sister who is also Orphanage looking upto him as their parents nonetheless they are his family and worked different part-time job to attend school and feed his younger brothers and sisters. He was happy to be big brother. He was offered by President himself if he helps him he will help his orphanage's bother and sister to give them better future and everything, so he is here willingly to help, which he is grateful he was contacted and brought here and met this people who are making him happy and loved. He always loved other but never received love.

Jung Hoseok is one of the people from whom he is receiving love, gentle care and attention. He is the one who is being patient with him, listening to him, letting him do childish thing, and he is coming to love this cheerful man who spreads only love and smile around himself.

"You have no idea with whom you are playing" Hoseok eyes darken suddenly the urge to spill and drawing the blood fogging his mind. He slipped his hands in and harshly yanked Younger's hair making him winch but younger didn't complaints.

"I would like to know" Jimin chuckled breathlessly surprised liking the rough treatment of always gentle and smiley man. his heavy breath triggering Hoseok to see him writhe in wound and blood, so he dived on Jimin's neck harshly biting it which made younger to scream in pain, but he didn't push away the taller man but carressed Hoseok's hair as if encouraging him to do whatever he wanted to do with him.

"A-aah" Jimin winched when Hoseok bite harshly drawing the crimson liquid holding younger tightly in his hold with both hands caressing his body which made Jimin's heart swell.

"I want you all red" Jimin moaned in response if only he knew the real meaning behind it. Hoseok was about to take out his Swiss knife and slit younger's throat and see the heavenly red blood but the sudden amused throat clearing made him stop and lift his head angrily from Jimin's neck only to see similar glint similar as his on the intruder looks and that is none other than MIN YOONGI but the hunger he saw in Yoongi's eyes are totally different from his own. That was longing, want and love?

As soon as he saw that look it disappeared replaced with bored expression as if it was never there.

"If you are that hungry for each other close the damn door" He blankly said turning around to leave but Hoseok stopped him.

"What if we are hungry for you as well?" Hoseok smiled slyly if not only one then both. He can easily kill both of them in a second and watched the delicious blood flowing everywhere in the room and play with it.

He is killer for reason and that have effects too. He didn't kill anyone for months now which gives him a feeling of power, freedom and happiness. And he is craving to see blood. He is dying to feel powerful, free and happy as he is slowly feeling suffocated which make him weak and which makes him scared so his mind is screaming him to kill and no matter who and why. Don't blame him it's his coping mechanisms with his own problem and if someone doesn't stop him he will burst and uncover his mask. He is like a blood thirsty mongrel right now But he doesn't know that his life changed the moment he met people in this house and people in this room present right now, and doesn't know he is not alone anymore to suffer and not having anyone to help him.

"W-what?" Hoseok left Jimin after licking his blood and went towards Yoongi who entered the room closing the door and resting against it while intensely looking at him. Jimin sat on the bed excitedly to see his favorite persons doing whatever they are going to do with sparkling eyes and wildly beatings hearts.

Yoongi saw Hoseok's eyes that held a completely different glint which he didn't see or noticed till now. He furrowed his eyebrows as Hoseok stood in front of him pressing their nose together with creepy cold smile.

"Hey are you ook?" Yoongi placed his hands on Hoseok's jaw whose eyes soften bit.

"I'm not I'm craving for blood" Hoseok whisper as he slid out the Swiss knife from his back. Jimin's eyes widen at the sight.

So?? How you like that??😏
I don't know what I just write🤦🤦

I love you alot sincerely my friend read comments you guys wrote and she said "you have received all positive comments" 😭😭😭😭😭 thank ku so much Reader-nims for liking my book this much , for supporting me this much☹️☹️☹️☹️ and my mom is so proud of me and keep saying neighbours and relatives that " my daughter writes book" so proudly and supports me. I'm happy she is changing again into caring mother. She was always loving and caring then suddenly changed she have done everything to just give me happy future and sacrificing her own life and happiness. I know She was fed up with everything that's why she was changed but now I think she realised her mistakes and again she is caring to me and I'm very happy just as my mom is doing everything she can to make my future better I also want to give her happiness by giving her everything i can and if you know why I'm saying this then you are one of them who knows my story but if you have no idea then sorry I won't repeat my story again🙏🙏🙏

I don't like individual author's note chapter only so I always write what I want to say to you in the last so sorry if I bother you with my notes😛😛😛

I missed you and always be missing you. You guys are always on my mind and heart so please take care of your health and if you feel alone, sad, hurt , want to complains or just talk then message me.

Thank ku for votes and comments 🙏🙏🙏