Chapter 19

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

"Is he still sleeping?" Jin whisper peeking his head inside through the door which made Jeongguk to turn his head towards elder.

"No and it's irritating me that I can't even move" Jeongguk sigh as younger didn't even let him go till now even though he is in deep slumber yes Jeongguk can loosen his grip on his shirt and even jump around freely but this slick bastard is enjoying the attention he was given and he will never show it to anyone so even now he is acting arrogant infront of Jin.

Jin control his smile and slip inside slowly. After their past confrontation Jin acts like a mother figure towards youngers whether they find it weird or not. his previous silent behaviour is totally gone like it's not even there in the first place, he's like totally new person and new personality but younger's dont remember so it's still odd for them but nonetheless they don't act cold towards Elder or anyone now. They somehow becomes civil with each other or more like they don't have time to interact as they are busy on their own confusion and mystery to solve or to understand.

"Jeongguk" Jin softly called for younger who is just looking straight as if Jin is not there.

Jeongguk looked at him.

"I'm sorry" Jin whisper in regret. He regrets leaving Jeongguk alone. They were bone and flesh in the past. Jin was role model for Jeongguk. Jin was mother and father figure for Jeongguk. He practically raised Jeongguk but in the end he leave his brother alone in that cruel world and he is sorry for that.

Seeing glistening eyes of elder Jeongguk looked away "Don't.. why are you crying making me guilty for no reason. " He whisper not knowing why Elder's tear is affecting him in a weird way. He just don't want anyone to cry infront of him. He witnessed it soo much today.

"You grown up so much without me." Jin chuckled controlling his tears by cheering up mood for both of them.

"You are saying like you were obliged to raise me." Jeongguk bitter laugh making Jin frowned.

Knowing it's a sensitive topic for younger Jin change another topic it's true they were family in the past but now he have no idea about younger's life or anything but before he can Taehyung stir awake slowly.

Taehyung patted body beside him and snuggled closer sighing in relief but it was for a moment before he screamed and pushed Jeongguk on the floor.

"Great soo greeeeeat I got this pleasant surprise for looking after you" Jeongguk mocked younger who in alert sat up on his bed and snap his head towards Jeongguk's voice but he got confused as he heard another voice more like laugh.

"J-Jin hyung" Taehyung hesitantly asked making Jeongguk look at him in disbelief.

"Now he is your hyung? W-what about me?" Jeongguk pointed a finger towards his chest even though Younger can't see it. He already assumed it was the case when Taehyung called him hyung and many heartfelt words in the morning but he is kinda disappointed now it actually happening infront of him. What about his fluttering heart and pride and who he is kidding here?Taehyung is never gonna call him hyung or give him attention ptttff or any gentle treatment right??

Taehyung turned his head towards Jeongguk's voice and by the creased forming in Taehyung's forehead elder know the younger is not pleasant by his words.

"What gotten into you!! why are you acting like a kid out of nowhere??" Taehyung is really surprised by the whining of rude Officer. Come on Jeongguk is always rude and silent, talking only if needed otherwise arrogant and cold bastard and mostly He never act like this to him so it's not Taehyung fault here.

"I'm not acting like a kid" Jeongguk felt offended with remarks of Taehyung nearly screaming. Taehyung scoffed in disbelief by the sudden change of personality in rude officer.

"Are you like bipolar?? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME?" Now Taehyung also screamed he is weak from fever and anesthesia and it's irritating.

Jin looked at the both bickering youngers amazed by how Jeongguk have changed Taehyung this much just in weeks. And how Taehyung has changed Jeongguk more like cold Jeongguk. He knows Taehyung is rude , cold but now this version of Taehyung is really sweet , lively, childish and more like natural. He loves to see this more but Taehyung's health comes first so he intervened.

"Ook both stop now Tae calm down" Jin softly laugh.

"Hyung get him out of my room I don't want him here" Taehyung said to Jin in anger that he forgot he is complaining about Jeongguk to Jin as if this is natural. Jin freeze in his words.

Jeongguk stand up from the floor patting his clothes and crossing his hands infront of his chest. This is now daily routine for Taehyung and Jeongguk to bicker back and forth that he forgot he is also acting childish along with younger.

"For your kind information I'm not here upon your wish also I'm not gonna get out sooo burn" Jeongguk rolled his eyes but then he realised

The hell I'm doing?

"Go awaaaay aaah" Taehyung hold his head when his head throb in pain. Alerting both Jeongguk and Jin in concern and worry.

"Ook!! ook!! I'm out!! I'm going! relax no need to blast your own brain geez" Jeongguk whisper in panic grabbing Younger's head softly who whine and swat his hands.

Jin sat on the bed and Taehyung crawled towards bed dipped spot upon sensing. Jeongguk stood up straight and went out of room.

"Awww how did you know I'm here?" Jin cooed as he hugged younger who snuggled towards him.

"I have high sense" Taehyung muttered.

"Jeongguk really irritate me I can't stand him" Taehyung clearly pout while Jin is in cloud nine by the puppy behaviour of Younger towards him. Taehyung is clearly not awkward or reserve with him now as he was at first time they met. Taehyung is literally complaining him about Jeongguk as if he is really his hyung and not only an officer who is obliged to ensure his safety.

Soo??😁😁

How are you today?

I'm missed you Reader-nims and your comments ☹️☹️

Thank ku for loving and Supporting BTS hyungies💜💜💜

Thank ku for reading my books. And those who didn't understood this story please do read first book🤦🤦 please do read description of books before commenting your confusion in comments section 🤣🤣

Thank ku for votes and comments 🙏🙏🙏🙏