Chapter 43

Sorry for the mistakes 🙏🙏🙏🙏

TAEKOOK

The most awaited moment he prayed and begged to happen to whoever happens to be above the god is now finally happening, and he couldn't even get a grasp in his heart that resulting him to run away as always he did by not being able to control his emotions, and now he is in a terrace of the wedding building not wanting to believe that in fact he is now going to claim his love and be claimed by his love. After decades, after a lot of sufferings, after heartbreak, after horrible longing they are going to be together and happily ever after but here he is so overwhelmed and in the verge of tears though he acts tough in front of others he is weak and fragile when it comes to Taehyung “his love”.

"Jeon Jeongguk what the fuck?" Jimin ran towards him in Ninjas speed whacking him in his head resulting him to lunched forward nearly falling from the railing he is currently standing at.

"Are you insane?" Jeongguk glared at Jimin rubbing his head.

"Don't you glare at me and yes are you fucking insane? You left the altar and everyone is looking for you and you fucking wimp always running away at his worst?" Jimin yelled frustrated he was getting ready but had to run like a madman just to look for Jeongguk who happened to run away from his own wedding.

Jeongguk sheepishly smile at elder first time admitting his fault and trying to buy his hyung's favor to not get beaten up to pulp in his own wedding. Because Jimin really controlled his urge so much till now to not murder him but right now he is not so sure about it.

"Let's go hyung" Jeongguk hesitantly said and walked so fast it's like a running scene in anime as Jimin have to run after him. "Don't you run like this after today Jeon." Jimin murmured but Jeongguk heard it and his lips tilt a little imagining Taehyung being angry at him and punishing him for his carelessness. Oh! he is so whipped for his love.

Taehyung felt his breath hitch when he saw his love.  For whom he cried countless nights and craved to see his face, standing with so much proud and confidence, but his pace slightly faltered when he saw Jeongguk tearing up while looking at him with so much yearning and vulnerability.

  For whom he cried countless nights and craved to see his face, standing with so much proud and confidence, but his pace slightly faltered when he saw Jeongguk tearing up while looking at him with so much yearning and vulnerability

Taehyung couldn't help himself and run towards Jeongguk flushing himself with his love pressing their body so close and hiding his face on his neck.

The hollers and the clapping happening in the background didn't affect their blooming and loving embraces. Then he felt a gentle peck on his hair which made him squeeze Jeongguk a little than earlier.

 Then he felt a gentle peck on his hair which made him squeeze Jeongguk a little than earlier