Chapter 44

Sorry for the mistakes 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kim Seokjin who sacrificed so much more than anyone can in their life for his loved ones. And Fate gave him the chance to again reunite to them, and now he is married to his love whom he left without saying anything. Now he will give the love his Namjoon deserve which he wants to give. For those who never know what is love is pain free, but he knows the one who love but never got chance to say and live with their other significant is what makes him realize that every day is precious because no-one knows what Future holds or what tomorrow hold, so he wants to enjoy every moment and every second.

"It's over now everyone is together our brothers are together with their loved one and you and me are together don't cry now" Namjoon whisper while wiping Jin's tears and after kissing his forehead.

Jin closed his eyes cheering every peck and love Namjoon is giving since they met. He is always greedy for Namjoon's love. "I love you" Jin whispered while pecking Namjoon's dimple.

Namjoon saw how much Jin is happy and crying because of happiness, and he swore to never leave Jin alone again and give him everything he wishes, want and deserve. He is going to spoil his love so much and why not? he yearned for this so long, and now he is getting this with blessings then, he will hug this moment gladly with thankfulness.

Three marriage is happening at the same time it means the moment is happening at the same time too.

*****

After two days

"we ended up together in this place again huh?" Yoongi whispered.

"Yeah the tragetic place or we may say traumatic past 'Panorama beach'.. " Hoseok glared at nowhere.

"And I am happy we are together again but with happy endings" Jimin squealed but his eyes were moist you can see the hidden pain mixed with happiness.

" Yes and this time let's create the memories with the unfinished part where we left" Namjoon said and pulled Jin's waist closer while Jin winced with the tightness of his grip.

"It's oookay I am not going anywhere" Jin whisper in Namjoon's ear and pecked it after.

"Hyung please let's not remember the pain but enjoy the moment" Yeosang whined and looked at yugyeom who looked him back with softly well they were couple since start and that's when he saw Taehyung with blindness and he searched for each and everyone and now they are here.

Lisa and Rose are in Korea with their respected work and they wanted them to celebrate their brotherhood without any disturb so they didn't bother to come with them as they know what this place hold for them.

"I'm so proud of you" Yugyeom cooed at Yeosang making him anxious by the compliment as he sheepishly smiled at his lover even after years of relationship he is always shy and overwhelmed by the love he receives from his lover.

"Are you ok?" Jeongguk asked to Taehyung who is dazed.

Taehyung flinched at the voice and looked at Jeongguk, lip's slightly trembling.

Jeongguk didn't waste a second to pulled younger to his chest protecting him from even an air as he caress younger's hair nosing his neck to calm Taehyung's breathing.

"I-im sc-ared" Taehyung whimpered fisting Elder's front the trauma hitting him so much as tears slipped out from his closed eyes.

Jeongguk didn't said anything while everyone panicked while seeing Taehyung this scared but they trust Jeongguk with closed eyes.

He opened his coat with one hand while other still holding Taehyung's body and covered both of their head with that coat.

As he cupped younger's cheeks and nosed it softly pecking it gently. "Breathe with me bambi" he rested their forehead together and whispered.