Chapter 8

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

Taehyung was silently lying on the bed while Jin is looking at him whole time and he saw younger's eyes is dropping but trying hard not to close his eyes making his officer smile in his cute attempt.

Jin didn't make noise till he is sure Taehyung is sleeping peacefully after that he went outside to find everyone gloomy but eating so he also joined not caring about anything. Coz seriously nothing is matter to him.

They ate in the silence not uttering any words.

"Today we have to go to head office" Namjoon announced.

*****

Jungkook wake up feeling his heart aching from unknown pain. it's been like this since forever mostly he wakes up to feel immensely sad ,heartbreak without no reason. He rubbed his face groaning in annoyance, clueless about what is wrong with him and sad for no reason to find his eyelashes and cheeks are drenched in sweat CORRECTIONS tears a fucking tears? he sighed finding everything utterly silent in his head and surroundings. He looked around him to find anything suspicious or threat after finding all clear he wake up and went to freshen up.

He came out from bathroom to the incoming call.

" Hello

- Captain Jeongguk we are in the headquarters today so take care of Young Master.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in disagreement. He is the member of special force so why he was not informed earlier means face to face and in call? But he didn't said anything he is not a person to talk or express his feelings unless one time with blue haired boy.

- Yes Captain" 

He hang up and went downstairs.

"What would you like to eat?" Lisa asked in bore tone she personally don't like this officer. she knew what did this person do to her young master.

- any-

- YOUNG MASTER!!!!!

Lisa didn't wait for Jungkook's word she hastily ran upstairs.

Jungkook ran after Lisa.

"Jisoo

- L-Lisa"

When Jungkook heard a cry he immediately went towards it.

And there he saw Blue haired boy floating lifeless in the bathtubs full of blood and water.

Jungkook in haste ran to lift lifeless body. bloody water dripping from younger's fragile and light body wetting him too but that is not the main concerned right now.

He went outside of bathroom and laid him on the bed.

"CALL THE DOCTOR NOW!!" He screamed towards anyone he himself is panicking this is the first time he saw someone attempting suicide in his own presence. He take off his coat and wrapped around blue haired wrist that is bleeding. Lisa already went outside to called the doctor while Jisoo remain in her place shaking.

"Get me clothes for Young master" this time he firmly said to Jisoo not wanting to scare her more probably this is also her first time experiencing. He started to wipe blue haired face with towel drying him.

"But he don't like anyone to see his body-

- is that matter more than his life right now GET THE CLOTHES NOW"

Jungkook screamed again at her to get her work with brain. This is not the time to think anything other than saving his life. How could this happen in his presence and why no one knew what is happening in this room?? where was everyone but mostly where was he?? Sleeping and eating?? He blamed himself for this. He will never forgive himself for this. Someone tried to kill himself in One of the bestest officer's presence who are responsible to save people's life. isn't it the shame for an officer? due to his carelessness someone more of President's son is lying lifeless infront of his eyes not sure if he is gonna survive or...