Chapter 20

Sorry for the mistakes 🙏🙏🙏🙏

"That's not how we do it. I will teach you ook?" After receiving hesitant nod Hoseok softly guide Taehyung's hands towards bread and spoon scooping strawberry jams and buttering it. Taehyung insist to do it himself so that he wouldn't burden them by his helplessness and while doing it he dropped the jam bottle first , then slipped bread in the floor, slipped spoon but he didn't dare to ask others help afraid of their criticism. Hoseok couldn't see the younger's struggle and asked oh soo gently which made Taehyung to sigh in relief and thankful for help.

They are having breakfast all together in the dining room it's a first time Taehyung joined them. At first Taehyung refused it not because he wasn't hungry but because he is still afraid of people's taunting words but Jin managed to convinced him by his own charm and now everyone is sitting and talking here and there. All of them are bonding with each other more like all of them are trying to open up to Taehyung. And Taehyung is replying here and there.

"T-thank ku Mr-

"No don't call me by my name I'm your hyung so call me hyung but if you want my name then I'm Jung Hoseok" Hoseok smiled at the younger this is also first time he felt affection towards Younger. He didn't even get the chance to talk civil with younger. Last time he did in not so civil manner and got slapped by Lisa. And About Lisa she is away for some works according to Jisoo's information and there is only Jisoo in the house to help but All of them despite their position as Officer and security are doing household work as well. And they don't mind at all. It feels like they are really family and slowly bonding with each other.

"O-ook Hoseok hyung thank ku for helping me" Taehyung slightly smile feeling happy about gentle treatment he is receiving after years of rough and violent behaviour of people towards him.

"No need I'm here and we hyungs are here for your care anyways" Hoseok pat Taehyung's head who startled.

"Sorry I mean no harm Young master" Hoseok frowned in confusion as why Younger is so sensitive in everything. They noticed how Taehyung got startled with the harsh sound of cutlery and loud sounds as if he is traumatized by it.

"N-No I'm sorry I know you mean no harm.. i-it's just-just and please don't call me Young master you can call me Taehyung as well?" Taehyung hesitantly asked afraid to get reject like he has been rejected for years by people he trusted.

This made all the hyungs to look at each other smiling slightly. This is the first time Taehyung is so gentle , fragile and vulnerable which made them guilty for judging him at the first place. And wanting them to protect the younger with their all might.

"We will call you as you wish" Yoongi speak this time.

Taehyung's head perked towards that sounds which made him smile softly as he nodded.

"Yes please I want you all hyungs to call me Taehyung"

That day they all eat breakfast with Happy and content heart.

*****

Taehyung is frustrated as he unintentionally missed someone why?? Cause that person is gone for days now without informing him. That night when Jeongguk get out of his room. he never came back and he also spend his time with Jin and slept. But in the morning he was wishing to hear Elder's voice but he never got any. Later he found out Jeongguk went that night urgently to somewhere and now he is pouting.

"Stupid, rude, donkey,  pig, monkey, Rhino and many more" Taehyung is cursing him in his own way. He is really angry with irresponsible behaviour of Elder. He was his personal man so why didn't he felt the need to inform his absence?? Taehyung have right to know his man is gonna leave him for like fiiiiiiive days now right?? And he is getting headache by the thought of how many days his man is gonna be absent again without informing him. He didn't even get Taehyung's permission to leave. Is that a behaviour of respectable officer??

He was really ignorant when Jeongguk was still with him but now he is really missing his unintentional gentle care, presence and silly arguments. And he hates that he miss him. he is not supposed to be attached with anyone like that. He can't depend on others right?

And again How can Taehyung ignore when his Jeongguk is longing for his attention as well but he will never voiced out his thoughts and all NO NEEEEVER.

"Didn't knew you scold flower with animals name?" Taehyung slightly jumped when someone gently talked with him.

"Oh sorry sorry I'm really sorry I was i-i-

Taehyung giggled with the panicked voice.

"It's ok I was in my own thoughts" Taehyung assured despite his nearly heart attacked.

"I'm really sorry I forgot" Taehyung can hear the pout in the voice.

"By the way I'm Park Jimin" Jimin scratched his neck embarrassed by his poor attempt to approach younger.

"Thank ku for talking with me" Taehyung smiled.

"Why you always thanks everyone even if they don't do anything?" Jimin is really curious as Younger always thanks people even with small gesture.

Taehyung smiled sadly.

"It's not much for people but it is world for me"

Jimin let that sink in his head. He nodded even though Taehyung can't see.

"Do you always water flower?" Jimin asked though he knows Taehyung always do it. He don't know what to talk and don't want to make younger angry or uncomfortable so he is asking it.

"I do" Taehyung softly giggle.

"Relax I won't bite you as I can't see you know?"

"So what if you can't see it's not your weakness we have witnessed how strong and independent you are.." Jimin frowned.

"And you would bite me if I placed my hand towards your mouth?" Jimin asked wide eyes.

Taehyung throw his heads back his soothing laugh resonated in the whole garden.

"What do you take me for?" Taehyung asked between his laugh.

"Zombie?" Jimin playfully said.

"You are genius I am" Taehyung also playfully said both unaware of 4 pairs of eyes looking at them affectionately while sipping their coffee and listening their playful talks.

How is it??