CHAPTER 16❤️

BEVERLY'S POV

"No,that was too fast."I say and get off him.

"Really?I thought you would like it"he says and sounds a bit hurt.

"I like it and would want this with you but it was just too fast."I say and walk to his study table.I pick up a book and sit.I could not focus and everything replays in my mind.The groping of my breasts from my clothes,us kissing and licking him all over his neck.

I turn and face him.He was still sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I want to sleep"I say

"Okay.Come let's sleep"

"Won't you close your eyes or at least turn and face the other side"

"Why would I do that?"

"Simple!dumbass.I want to change."

"Okay okay!"

"Am wearing your T-shirt."

"I wanna see you in it anyways."

"Huh?"

"Yepp."

I was only in his t-shirt when he turned but still his eyes were closed.

"Okay you can open your eyes."

"You look....

"Ssshh don't say anything"I say and put my finger on his lips.

He looks into my eyes as I kiss him lightly and say goodnight.I turn and face the other side as I pull the duvet to cover my head.He turns and pulls the duvet.

"Aah what are you doin'?" I say and sit up.

"Nothing.I'll get the extra blankets."

He walks out of the room after some time I hear his footsteps.He was close I thought and closed my eyes pretending to be fast asleep.

*********************
I uncovered her and looked at her sleeping.She was beautiful and looked peaceful.I kissed her on her forehead and moved to the other side of the bed.Maybe I was too fast.

I was lucky because a lot of people were asking her out at school,but through the years no one was successful.I thought then drifted to sleep.

   (Hey everyone!Sorry I took long to update but I promise to update more often.❤️😊xo)