CHAPTER 11❤

ASA'S POV

I tip-toed down the hallway whilst keeping a look out in all directions.The classroom doors were  closed,the hallways empty and quiet.Everyone was in their classes and I had to do this without getting caught because if i get caught I'lI end up in detention.I reached my destination and took a deep breath.

Peeking through the window,I searched for the person I'd come for.To my utter surprise she is not there.

Maybe she is in the library I thought .I left quietly as I had come.When I finally reached the library am happy to see her.

I walked to the door and watched her as she took her books of the study table .I decided to wait by the exit door and surprise her.

I really wanted to talk to her badly, but her friends always made it hard for me to do so.

Luckily her friends were staying back to finish their assignments.It was now or never I thought and smirked.

********************

BEVERLY'S POV

I hope I don't run into him.I prayed silently as I pulled back the strand of hair from my phiz.As soon as I exit the library,I bump into a wide hard chest and my books fall to the ground.

He bends down and tries to help me pick the books.I look up and my heart stops.

He then picks a note with his name scrawled in my soft handwriting.His eyes bulge out of their sockets and am about to laugh.I wish he could have seen his face right now.

Suddenly the regret of bumping into him comes more instant than Ramen noodles.

Whilst I'm lost in my thoughts he pulls me to him.My eyes go wide as we just look into each others eyes.He looks lush that I can't help but stare at him.

I quickly shake the thought out my head and remember how much of an idiot he is.

"Can we talk?"he asks

"Talk about what!?"I hiss at him as I start to pick up my books whilst ignoring the beating of my heart.

I catch him checking out my butt and snatch the note he had.I roll my eyes
before walking away.

"You are falling in love with me,you know"he shouts

"You're such an asshole and am not falling for you....maybe in your dreams"I say loud enough for him to hear.