CHAPTER 15❤️

We were both still panting like dogs and my heartbeat was still in hyperdrive.

A few minutes later she gets up.She takes off her rollerblades and I see her swelling ankle again.I get up and walk over to the fridge.I snatch a dishtowel on the way and wrap it around a couple of ice cubes.

"Here.Let me help you."I offer the makeshift icepack to her.

"I can do it"

"I insist"

"Okay"

I take the makeshift icepack and apply it to her ankle.

"Ouch!It hurts"she whines fake sobbing to give it more emphasis.

"Let me do it gently then."

"That's better.Can I stay here?"she says with puppy eyes.

"Ye.. because you can't even take your ass home."I grin

"Do you have food?"

"I'll check"

I walk to the kitchen and come back with baguettes.

"Whoa where'd you get that?"she says laughing.

"The pastry shop"

"Asa !Asa! You have to try this.It tastes so good!"she says with her eyes closed and mouth full.I laugh at the scene and took a bite.Boy.She was right!It did taste good!

"I taste Paris"she says and I nod briskly.

While munching away.I speak,I want you to draw me.

She points her half-eaten baguette to herself.Me?Draw you?she guffaws again and I join her.

"Come on.Draw me,"I say

"No way."she declines and takes another bite of her bread.

"I'll let you have the rest of my baguette.I know you want it."I say and wave the baguette under her nose.

"Okaay!" She says and hits me square across the face.

"Ouch!That hurts," I groan

"That's for blackmailing me"she says teasingly and a smile on her cute face.

********************
"Are you done?"I ask for,like the billionth time .

"No!"she answers for like,another billionth time.

She couldn't handle the temptation of my baguette.She agreed to the sketching session without even putting up a fight.

"Are you done now?"

"No!"she groans,stands up and walks to where I was sitting.She sit nexts to me and push my hair away from my forehead.Her blue eyes were boring into mine."You're so hot"

I nod slowly and didn't say anything.Her hand remains on my forehead,our eyes locked.I close the gap between us at such a languid pace.She didn't back away,instead she meets me in the middle with a light kiss.It lasts longer and before I know it my hand is up to her neck,up to her hair and I was almost undressing her.

She is on my lap and the kiss is slow.It is like we have all the time in the world.