CHAPTER 9❤

BEVERLY'S POV

My alarm shrieks through the room and my head immediately begins to pound.Oh God!!My head is pounding from the excessive alcohol I consumed only hours ago.

I groan and step out of my bed and get dressed.I put on my tight fitting jeans and a tank top.I didn't want to cosmeticize because I was beautiful already.

I looked at the mirror and I was pleased with my appearance.I grab my bag from my closet and some assignment books.

Whaaat!!I stared at my books in disbelief.I'm no genius. I didn't do my assignment very well.Pff! That was a lie.I didn't even do my coursework.

Period!!I shove all my books into my bag and leave my house.

Kira picks me up with my own car and we were blasting music. After some time we were in school.Kira parks in the car park and we head to the school library.She helps me do my assignments and after am done I hug her and part ways.

I head to my first class and shove the door open.I'm late,but when has that ever bothered me?The first thing I see when I enter the room is Asa.The second thing I notice is that he is sitting in my seat.

I was pissed cuz no one ever sits where I sit and why did he transfer to 'my' school?Does he know I don't want to see him or be near him.

I walk up to where he is sitting and slam my hands on his desk causing everyone to look at us.

"Dude,you are in my seat,"I say between gritted teeth.

"What are you going to do about it?"he asks

"Oohh.So you are not going to move?"I query

"Am not going to move cuz this seat is not written your name...it's for the PUBLIC!!....PUBLIC babeey!!"he says grinning.

"Don't be an attention whore and go fuck yourself,"he adds.

"Am not a drama queen and it'd be better than fucking you!"I smirk

Everyone in class was roaring in laughter and Mrs Smith walked into the room.

"You two get out of my class now!!"she shouts shaking with rage.It was so obvious that she was trying so hard to control her anger,but failing ultimately.

As we leave the class I look back to see all the students amused and surprised.Why are they even surprised??

I walked straight to the parking lot and got inside my car.Asa was angry but he had that I don't care look.After what seemed like forever the bell rang.

My bestfriends came to meet me.We walked to the cafeteria catching up on the latest gossip.

"Bitch..what did you do?Everyone is talking about it"Africa asks heartily.

"Don't even start that topic.That guy is immodest."I say angrily.

"Okay okay.Let's drop the topic "Kira says timidly.

"Guys,I have a problem."Gianna says amidst tears