CHAPTER 12❤

When I get home,I closed the front door behind me quietly and took a quick peek around.I could not hear any sound.My mom was probably taking a nap and dad wasn't going to be back from work anytime soon.I whispered a quick prayer of thanks to my creator.

I tip-toed to my bedroom and shut the door behind me.I took of my makeup and put on something comfortable.

I decided to take a nap and I could not sleep.I stared at the roof and all I could think about was what had happened.

I felt lonely and sorry for myself.Why was this happening to me?I just can't do it.Where do other people find true love?Do soulmates even exist?

I then sat up and got a pen and a diary.Before I could stop myself I am writing a pros and cons list.

I managed to find 6pros and 4cons.That meant he won but this isn't going to settle like this.I need to protect my heart from people like him.

After a whole hour of thinking I decided to give him a chance.He is nice at times and is attractive.I quickly reminded myself that I don't know him that well.

So I am going to get to say no to him and he is going to try harder that way, I'll know he is serious about 'we'.

I must have zonked out because I woke up to an annoying sound next to me.It was a consistent buzzing sound and my cell was vibrating on the side table.I debated whether to answer it or not.People are extremely idle I thought.

I ended up picking it up anyway.

"What!?"I yelled

"Whoa,whoa!Take it easy.It's just me your friend,Kira"the voice drawled

"The fuck!Am so sorry."I say as my eyes widened.

"What's got you in such a temper?"she asks

"Him...Asa!!I dunno what to do about him."I say

"Well you need to follow your heart.I know you like him and you're totally different from each other but that isn't a bad thing. He is known for being the 'bad guy' whilst you are so nice and down to earth.Think about it and make a move.'she says and then hangs up.

Kira is right, sometimes being different is good, just like Hardin and Tessa were.Now there is a consequential decision before me.

I'm over thinking about this.

     (A\N:Hello everyone!Sorry I haven't posted in a while.I really hope all of you are staying safe❤.Thanks for reading!)