CHAPTER 2❤

Asa called me and told me that he'll come to pick me up.I was getting anxious.Kira tried to cheer me up.Tick tock...he was finally here.He doorbelled to announce his presence.

I was happy to see him again.He had a short conversation with my dad as I had last touches done to my hair.

My mom was happy that finally I was going out.All my childhood life I was alone no close friends and I never liked being around people.Alone had a meaningful meaning to me than to other people.

"You look gorgeous dear,"dad said as I approached them and I was smiling,always smiling.

Mom turns and smiles at me.People say we look alike but her blue eyes are framed with laugh lines and her hair is a few shades darker than mine."Go ahead darling,"

We waved them goodbye and walked out.Asa opened the door for me.I think he acted like a real gentleman and that's sweet.He drove his sleek car out of our environs and there was silence.Why can't he turn on the radio?I thought to myself.

It's like he can read my thoughts because he turned on the radio and I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith was playing.I sing alone and I knew the lines at heart cause it was one of my favorite songs.

"Wow!You can sing!"Asa says

"Yeah am into music.I've been singing since I was 2."I beamed with delight

"Oh.I love playing soccer and I'll consider playing for the school's team." Asa says

"Where are we going?"I ask him

"Don't worry about it cause it's supposed to be a surprise but you can trust me it's a good place."

We finally reach our destination and the valet takes his car.Asa helps me up the stairs and asks for our reservation.

The place is perfect and the services provided are excellent,exceptional I don't even know how to describe it.

I was handed the menu and I could not choose cause everything was expensive."You can order anything you want just don't look at the menu,"Asa said.I ended up choosing almost everything on the menu.Lol!!

"So what do you like doing?"Asa asked

"I like reading novels and to play the strings especially the viola,"I said.

"That's so cool."he said.

"Gosh!I didn't notice how time was fleeing.

"It's time I go home,dad is calling me.Thank you Asa for making my night"I said."

"Sure,thank you so much for accepting to go out with me.I had a wonderful night and I hope to see you again."Asa said.

"I'll drop you if you don't mind " he said

"Okay,let's get going."I said cattily

After a short drive we were at my house.He opened the door and all I could do was stare at him,he pulled me to him and hugged me..whoa that was unexpected.

'I'll see you tomorrow,"he said

"Oh sure,"I said with difficulty.My heart palpated.

I then went inside and closed the door behind me.