CHAPTER 14❤

"I know where we can get roller boots."he says

"Okay let's go"I say

The place was just around the corner and after walking for some time,we were there.He goes inside the building and comes out with two pairs of roller skates.

"Here,I'll help you put them on."he offers.

"I can do it,"I say and roll my eyes

"Let's skate in the street"he says playfully.

"In the middle of the street?!"

"Yeah" he says pulling me off the ground.

We were skating when a police car appears.He gets out of the car and walks to us.

"What are you two doin' out here?You should be in school" the policeman queries.

"Skating,"I answer innocently.

"Can't you mind your business?!" he says

"You know I can put you behind bars for this and for being reckless because I almost ran you over."the policeman says while getting out the cuffs.

"Run!"he shouts

"Fuck! I think I sprained my ankle,"I  say as I try to balance myself.

"What! You know we can't get caught!"

"I know jail is death."

Brilliant.

"Okay.I think we should get going"

"But-"

"No buts"he says

*****************
She slides past me and I could only watch in amusement and confusion as she tries to skate with a sprained ankle.

"Ouch,"she says before falling into my arms.

"What are you doin'?!"I question her.

Before I answer the policeman has gained on us.He has left his car.So stupid!!

"Great.He is back!"she exclaims trying to flee,whimpering a little out of pain.

I pick her up,bridal style.

"Fuck! If we live after this,you're going on a diet"I say as I carry her.

"Can you stop whining and run!"Just because you're too weak to carry my beloved rolls of fats and flabs doesn't mean you get to insult me."she says digging her nails into my arm.

"I'll whine all I want"

"He's gettting closer!"she screams and I curse out loudly." I swear I would have put you down if not for love!"

"Don't even blame me.Whose idea was it?Don't forget you are goin' to pay me."I ramble

I make another turn by the corner and use up what was probably left of my adrenaline.It works!The policeman is nowhere in sight but am still running.My house comes in to view.

"My house!"I inform her

We scramble up to the front porch steps in a hurry and reach for the doornob at the same time,we realize it's locked.

"Shit!I think I dropped the keys."

"Whaat!Let's think of something"

"The window!"

"What about it?"

"I left it open"

"Great!You will lift me"

"Not again!"

"You got no choice.So you better get moving"

I pull myself up and fall on the floor."It's cold"I whine and he topples beside me.

"Whew!We are safe and that was fun!"I remark out of breath

" Fun?!"

"Yes!"