It was , is and always will be you .

Start from the beginning

Jimin nodded, feeling a bit of confidence crawl under his skin . " I-I'll do it ."

Taehyung smiled . And then he shouted back at the door . "Yeah . Jimin is in here.  Wait . I'm opening the door ." He said , rubbing away Jimin's stained tears from his cheeks and brushing his disheveled hair .

" Right.  Okay ." Came from the other side. 

Taehyung kissed his soulmate's forehead and got up , helping Jimin to stand up too .

" You can do it . Hm ?" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.  " I-I'll. "

Taehyung patted his head and turned back and marched towards the door , yanking it open , revealing Jungkook. 

" Hi ." He greeted , but was given a cold shoulder.  He realized, Taehyung was still mad at him .

He instead said in a monotone.  " Jimin is in there, Jungkook.  Go . Talk to him . I'll take my leave ." He then turned towards Jimin.  " Chimmy , I'll go then ." But got only a nod from him .

He took it as an 'okay' and after casting Jungkook another look , he departed. 

It was only them now . Jungkook got inside the room and closed the door behind him and locked it . He then turned around , only to be greeted by a blessed sight . Jimin was there only in his blue satin shorts and and a baby pink shirt.  He was looking so beautiful and cute at the same time . Jungkook was internally cooing. 

" Jiminah !" Jungkook said , and the next thing he knew was Jimin running towards him and jumping on him , and hugging him tight , arms locked around Jungkook's neck and legs around his waist.  Jungkook hugged him back supporting him by his thighs.  All got emotional, when Jimin started crying.  The sound of the constant sobbing and panting, made it hard for Jungkook to control his own tears . He thereby ,  brought them to the bed and he settled himself on the mattress in the middle of the bed and then settled Jimin on his lap , who was still latching onto Jungkook, not wanting to leave him . Jungkook's left hand got wrapped around Jimin's waist, while the right one was busy soothing him .

" Bab—Minnie ! Stop crying now , Jimin. It is ruining your beautiful face ." Jungkook chuckled .

Jimin finally pulled away , face red and tears visibly slipping down his cheeks .
Jungkook chuckled, rubbing away Jimin's tears . " Don't cry, Jimin. Don't.  Your tears are too precious to get wasted on someone like me ." He said, only to get a light punch on his chest .

" I-if anyone is t-there in m-my life who is the m-most precious , t-then it's ONLY y-you , Jungkook! I c-can never love any one else in my life the way I have loved you ."

" Then try Jimin.  T-try r-replacing me ."

" I DON'T WANT TO . I don't w-want t-to find your replacement.  You are the only one . THE JEON JUNGKOOK who has stolen my heart and is too reluctant to give it back ."

" I ... I am w- willing to g-give b-back your heart Jimin.  I can't give you any more pain, by keeping it with me ."

Jimin became silent. 

" What you don't understand is.. that ... you will be hurting me even more ... by not keeping it , Jungkook. My heart wants you , Jungkook.  Noone else can occupy your space in my heart . I ..... never stopped loving you , Jungkook.  I have always loved you . More and above all . And the truth is.. that I still love you. " Jimin completed.

Jungkook just remained silent and then , afterwards, he chuckled . He cupped Jimin's face and said," No Jimin... you can't love me anymore.  You don't want to love me anymore.  Try loving someone else . And as I said , forget me Jimin.  Just forget me . Let me be the oxygen of your life . The one , whom noone notices , but is the most important to remain alive . Let me admire you from afar and always remain like a memory to you . Hm ? Don't ever say the words ,' I love you ' to me , Jimin.  Don't say it . It shouldn't be ever dedicated to me . Okay ? Try saying those three words to someone else, who isn't me . Okay ? I am glad to hear that you love me . But no more . Only a f-few d-days more and then ... you will be married.  You will be starting a new life Jimin . You shouldn't hold back old memories , minnie . You should love him . Dedicate yourself to him and not me . You should dream of him and your dancing, and not me . You should hold his hand and never ever wish that it was me . Because it won't be Jimin.  I am not the one for you . You should shower him.with kisses and hugs and not ever dare imagine it as me . Okay? I will be away but always near you , Jimin. "

" NO  ! W-what bullshit are you speaking, Jungkook? I can't forget you . I won't forget you . Don't go away from me . Don't leave me , Jungkook . You can't leave me . It'll be suffocating for me to live without you , Jungkook.  You can't just leave me here in the dark and disappear into thin air. Y-you c-can't.  You can't. "

Jungkook smiled and put Jimin down from his lap . He then got down from the bed and pulled Jimin closer at the edge of the bed . He held his neck and attached their lips . So much love . So much passion.  The Last Time .

Soon they pulled away . Jungkook connected their foreheads . Both Jimin and Jungkook's eyes were closed , tears flowing down like a waterfall. 

" This was our last touch, Jimin.  The last ever . Be happy Jimin.  Be happy.  Be successful.  I'll watch you from afar and smile too . Don't cry hm? And don't miss me too much .  It's time Jimin.... Time for us to say goodbye to each other . " Saying this , Jungkook pecked his lips a last time, before turning around and running out of the room . Once he was out , he kept running and ran up to the lawn and sat down on the green grass. He finally broke down . " Be happy Jimin.  I love you and always will . Forever and ever ." He cupped his head and started crying more profusely.  It was painful. Way more painful than he  had  imagined .

Jimin here , was neither moving nor doing anything.  Hell ! He wasn't even shedding tears  . It was... as if ... all the emotions had given up on him . He was left hollow.  Nothing was there in him . Nothing.  No emotions.  No nothing. 

He stared at the spot where Jungkook was sitting a few moments ago and smiled  . A single tear fell down his eyes as he mumbled.  "  It is , was , and always will be you , Jungkook ."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

In the same lawn , behind a tree , someone was watching Jungkook cry , helplessly.  Watching him , giving up his love and going through extreme pain .

" I am sorry , Jungkook.  I am sorry, Jimin  . This was the only way . Just a little more, then everything will be okay ."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hiiii ! Did this make you cry ? Say me please ? Because it did make me cry . Anyways ... there's a change of idea.  Don't expect smuts soon . Wait ! Now we need to deal with dramas and emotions and then comes smuts . Okay ? Please bear with my super shitty work 😁😁