I extracted my phone from my pocket, calling my sister's phone eagerly. On the fifth ring, she answered with a cheery tone.

Alex

"Hey, Kara! How's your day so far?" 

Kara

"What's got you in such a good mood? And my day has been... perfect, really."

Alex laughed.

Alex

"Oh, Mags and I had some... fun last night-"

Kara

"TMI! TMI!! Alex, please, no I don't want to hear any of that!"

Alex

"Oh, my sweet, innocent, little sister. Anyhoo, my day has been good. Did you need anything?"

Kara

"Actually, yes. It's a good idea... a prank?"

Alex chuckled over the phone, and I could practically hear that smirk over the phone line as she started to speak.

Alex

"Perfect. Who, what, when?" 

Kara

"Lena and Maggie, fake kidnapping, today?" 

Alex laughed once more, and I could hear the evilness in it.

Alex

"We need to meet up now. Do you have any meetings you need to attend, or can you just fly over here right now?" 

Checking my timetable, I groaned.

Kara

"Ugh, I have a meeting at 10, but it's 9:30 right now. I already have the plan set, so I'll fly over right now and fly back around 9:55?" 

Alex

"Sounds perfect. See you in... I'll time you, a minute?"

A smirk grew on my lips.

Kara

"You bet!" 

I hung up the phone and, in less than a second, I discarded my work clothing, revealing the House of El emblem on my chest before flying out the balcony, racing myself to the DEO's headquarters.

The breeze from the gusts of wind that passed by my body as I flew fanned my face and pushed my hair back before I landed with a thud on the DEO logo, and I saw Alex using her watch as a stopwatch, her eyes darting up to me, her finger pressing the end of the stopwatch.

"You're four seconds early. A record!" she smiled. I nodded happily.

"So, the plan?" she inquired, and I smiled.

Filling my sister in on the plan, we both smirked with evilness. The Danvers sisters pranksters were back.

Looking back on our high school days, we were always pranking Eliza. Sure, Eliza got annoyed at it at times, but she loved us anyway.

I soon found myself back in the meeting room of Catco, Lena standing at the opposite side of the meeting room, her eyes set on me with a dopey smile on her face. She snapped out of it, remembering that she was dating Supergirl and not Kara Danvers. 

As she continued with the staff meeting, I couldn't get my mind off of the plan that I had captured in my mind. The meeting crept to its conclusion as my coworkers filed out of the meeting room, leaving just Lena and me in the room. She walked over to me.