0.4

H A I L E Y  

i look at luke as he sleeps and i just feel guilt. he seemed like he was super annoying and fake but somewheer inside he had love for skye and i just felt like i was cheating it. i grab a flannel from the closet and walk outside to grab my luggage from under the bush. it was the only thing that was mine during this whole situation. and i didn't want to turn into my sister. 

i grab the handle but quickly let it drop from my grip as a branch snaps. my head turns to the direction of the sound and i see a figure hiding behind a tree next to luke's car. 

"hello?" i ask.

"hey." calum says, walking out from behind the car.

"shit calum you scared me." i sigh.

"what are you doing out here this late?" calum asks.

"i-just-uh, needed some air." i lie. i seem to be doing more and more of that lately.

"at," he pulls his phone out, "1:25 am?"

"yeah. i'm gonna go back in." i mumble before calum's hand goes to my wrist and pulls me into him. 

i can't breathe in that moment. his warmth, his smell and his breath against my cheek was overwhelming. and then he puts my cheeks between his hands and shoves his mouth onto mine, causing a gasp to escape my lips. his lips moved against mine, but not with them until i find the strength to press my hands up against his body and push him away into the car.

"the hell, calum?!" i yell and he puts a finger to his lips.

"be quiet." he whispers.

"why the fuck did you kiss me." i demand.

"i wanted to kiss you. something's been weird about you lately. i just wanted to kiss you, babe. it that so wrong?" he asks, bruhsing my arm with the back of his hand.

"yes! i-i have a boyfriend!" i say.

"i know you guy's dont love eachother." calum sighs.

"y-yes we do!" 

"bullshit, skye."

"my name isn't skye!" i scream and instantly put a hand over my mouth. shit. 

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!1! short but eventful chapter

and yeah i know twins don't look exactly the same or have the same voice but it's a story so just accept the fact that they do in this story ok :)

vote & comment bbys xoxo