2.6

H A I L E Y 

(( song recommendation : love me like you do - ellie goulding ))

luke wrote that song for me. luke wrote that song for me. luke wrote that goddamn song for me! i run outside into the rain, those words repeating in my mind. i grab my phone from my pocket and dial a cab. i don't know where ashton is, and i don't care. all i know is that i have to get out of here. i don't care about the concert, i don't care--i just need to get out.

i feel my hands shake as a clap of thunder roars through the sky. i look up, only to be greeted by a bright streak of lightning followed by a million tiny rain drops decorating my crying face. i don't even know why i'm crying. i should be happy. luke feels something for me, right? i don't know what i want. i don't know how i feel. 

"hailey!" his voice yells from the hum of cars and music. i turn around and see him standing there, panting. 

"luke, i--"

he cuts me off by forcefully covering my my mouth with his. his hands cup my cheeks and my arms wrap around his waist on instinct. the smell of his cologne mixes with the pouring rain, and it intoxicates me. the honk of the taxi breaks our kiss.

"i'm sorry. i don't need a ride anymore." i say quickly, handing the driver a crumpled and damp ten dollar bill from my jacket pocket. the driver nods and drives away into the noise of the city.

"i love you." luke whispers, gripping my waist like it's his lifeline.

"i love you too." i pant.

i look up into his crystal blue eyes and then back down to his lips. this is what i want. i slam my lips onto his and let him pick me up. my legs wrap around his waist and my fingers tangle themselves in his now messy hair. 

"get a room." i hear someone chuckle and i look behind luke to see ashton standing there, a smug grin on his lips.

"gladly." luke smirks.

"thank you, ashton." i whisper, giving him a small hug.

"use protection." ashton winks.

LAWKUEGh.e0g;opwahrpg'inougalse;ILSAGHR;ow8g3

hiiiii guys. i just needed to write this chapter for you guys because luke and hailey really do love eachother and they're just YES. but--there will be no smut scene. i don't think it's important enough to the story and it wouldn't be that interesting for you guys or me. 

there will only be a few more chapters in this story so :(( but then i can commit full time to forever 21 and a new story i'm going to publish when this is over. 

thank you! comment your feels :)