1.6

H A I L E Y  

"why won't you be here?" calum asks, his eyebrows squishing together.

"skye. she's back. i don't know where she is, but she's back. and she's going to do whatever she can to make sure i'm gone. she doesn't care if she loses luke! she just wants me gone and away from him." i say.

"why don't you just tell luke the truth?" calum groans.

"what makes you think there is a slight chance of that being a good idea, calum?" i roll my eyes.

"because honesty is the best policy." he nods.

"except when it's not." i say and walk into the backyard. 

luke is standing outside, talking in a low voice with ashton. i clear my throat and they both turn around and they're faces turn red.

"what were you guys doing?" i ask.

"ashton just got a weird text." luke says, showing my ashton's screen.

from : unknown number

get skye out now, you don't want to know what will happen if you don't. 

"that's so dumb." i laugh nervously.

"what if it's a serious threat, though? like from crazy fan who got ashton's number?" luke asks, rubbing my arm up and down.

"it's nothing, babe. i'll handle it." i say.

before they can say anything i walk back into the front yard where i see skye standing there with her blonde hair in a bun, and huge black sunglasses covering her eyes. 

"are you trying to be incognito or something?" i scoff.

"you don't want luke to know the truth, and neither do i." skye says.

"why are you threatening me? i know you sent that text to ashton." i ask.

"what text?" skye asks, her tone different. it was more serious, more concerned.

"the one telling me to get out of the house?" i ask, stepping closer to her.

"i don't know what you're talking about. and i'm not lying. you know i'm not lying." skye says with a straight face. 

and the scary part was that i believed her.

oooohhhh mystery i'm happy with this chapter.

i know i said i was going to be taking a break but i need to write. it's how i stay sane and happy lol :) OH DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW COVER?!

Did you guys see the pictures of luke and ashton surfing? i died. i put one in the media >>

vote and comment bbys -mya