Family

Sitting in the living room Mike sat next to Kiana with a bored look on his face.

He didn't know why they were here but he just Fucked Kiana an hour ago so he was ready to lay down and he couldn't do that with out Kiana next to him.

He knew he shouldn't have opened the door.

They kept staring at him which was pissing him off.

"It ain't nice ta' stare"

"This is your child's father?"

"This is my fiancé" this made Mike smile.

He didn't ever think of her being with anybody else but he had never thought about the marriage thing.

She had planted a seed in his mind and didn't even know it.

"Fiancé?" Showing them her promise ring her mom twisted her lips to the side and her dads face looked irritated but they didn't care.

"Hmm, this not who we expected you to be with, we sheltered you from people like him..."

"Oh you mean sheltered me from people who sold crack to you, he don't sale crack he owns a few clubs though."

Mikes jaw dropped as he let out a small laugh.

Both they families were fucked up.

"Bunny we're clean now, you're dad is back working you and Nova can come live with us-

"Not happening" Mike quickly spoke up cutting them off before they could even finish whatever else they were going to say.

Rolling her eyes at them being controlling she leaned against Mike as he wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheek.

"It's not your choice"

"It's my choice and I'm not leaving my Fiancé I don't even speak to y'all like that you sound crazy"

"Well... try to think about it?"

"No"
"Can we see the baby"
"No"

"Bunny-
"Don't call me that"
"Gigi misses you"
"She can call me, y'all are welcome to leave now" they let out a deep sigh feeling defeated. They just wanted a relationship with there daughter and grand baby.

"Okay well how about we leave our number and you just call us whenever, we miss you and we have a lot to talk about." Nodding her head she took the card from them then lead them out the living room to the front door.

When she heard the door close and the alarm chime she let out a breath resting her head on Mikes shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around her because he already knew the feeling of being betrayed by your family but still feeling like you have do right by them because they were related to you.

"Renzo..."

"All ima say is I'm with you behind any decision you make, if you wanna fuck with dem dats cool, but family don't always got yo best intentions and don't let them throw dat they yo blood in yo face" placing a kiss on her forehead she rested her feet on the couch grabbing the throw cover off the end and placing it on top of them.

She was conflicted but she knew off top she wouldn't be leaving with her parents.

She also knew if she forgave them they would have to be respectful of Mike.

They were judging him based off how he looked and she hated that Mike was good to her and he made her happy.

He was also a damn good father she wouldn't let anybody take that from him.