Communication

1 week later
Kings POV

It didn't take long for word to get back to my father that I had went and got Married to Sevyn. Although he was mad that he didn't meet her first he was just happy his son was happy and taking initiative to settle down.

They still hadn't met but my mom was gonna put something together for the family to come out and all get the chance to meet her.

I didn't care for everybody in the family meetin' her because I ain't fuck with them like dat' it wasn't like we talked everyday anyways.

As far as me and Sevyn...

It wasn't shit ta' say really. She moved in my condo like the contract said but she spent her time in the guest room.

She only spoke to me when I spoke to her, refused any attempts to hold an actual conversation or accept my apology.

Kiara and my sister came over here often to keep her company, and all they knew was that she was mad at me about an argument we had but didn't feel comfortable going in to details since our problems are our business.

Atleast that's what Tiara told me.

Since Sevyn wasn't speaking to me Tiara said it was only right for her to ignore me since I was fuckin with her sister in law.

That didn't stop Tiara from asking me for money though she would just lie and say it was for Sevyn since she knew I would do anything to get on Sevyns good side.

I never had no intentions of hurtin' that girl.

When she sent over her contract I didn't want to sign it because I didn't agree with the baby part, you mean to tell me you gonna take my kid away from me if you don't feel like it's safe?

I'll never let anybody hurt my first born or Sevyn.

But instead of arguing about it I went ahead and signed it, I didn't get how she put we needed to communicate but she wasn't even speakin to me.

The last thing she texted me was "what do I get out of this"

I told her she got to have me, but if that's not what she wanted she also got everything entitled with me. That means she got my business, my money, everything I owned she owned and it would stay that way unless I felt differently.

As far as I know though she hadn't touched anything in my accounts, hadn't touched any of my cars she was just here.

"We gotta get ready ta' go to Virginia and do dat' drop" lookin' up from my phone as Mike walked in the door dressed in all black I nodded my head.

"You drivin though, and don't wreck my shit, Gimmie a minute ta' change and ta' tell Sevyn"

"She still not talkin' to you" shaking my head no he sucked his teeth. "Man I told you what to do!"

"Mike if I listened to yo ass I would be in jail for sexual harassment" this nigga told me just sneak in her room and eat her pussy until she forgive me.

"It work with Kiara all the time"
"Because y'all already fuckin' bro"
"Don't be so loud you know dat bitch got dog ears"

Laughing at his dumb ass trying to whisper I slid my phone in my pocket before heading down the hall to Sevyns room.

Knocking on the door I slowly entered the room Sevyn had been staying in.

Closing the door I leaned up against it watching as she acted like I wasn't there continuing to do whatever art project she had for the week.

"I gotta' handle business so ima be headed to Virginia in a minute."

"That's fine"

"Call me if you need anything"

"I'll invite Tiara over if I need anything" sucking my teeth I slid my hands down my face as my jaw clenched.

"How long you gonna have an attitude for me?" Growing irritated she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, how does 5 years sound? I just don't see why I would communicate with somebody I don't fuck with." Sucking my teeth I placed a gun on her night stand for safety purposes before walking out.

If she didn't wanna speak to me I wasn't gonna force her to, but I wasn't about to have her in this house with no protection that's why I left the gun and hired security to patrol the condo while I was gone.

Going to my room next I quickly changed grabbing a duffle bag full of clothes Incase we decided to stay in a hotel then head back instead since it would be hella late.

I didn't like to smoke before doing business but I definitely needed a blunt.

.
.
.

"Bro where these niggas at?" Looking down at my watch I clenched my jaw growing irritated it was now 12:30 am and we was supposed to be meeting at 11.

"I told pops all business ain't good business" Mike passed me a blunt to calm my nerves and I quickly took a hit.

"They got 10 more minutes and I'm gone" taking a hit from the blunt my fist started to clench as I leaned up against the car.

I swear if I drove 4 hours for a blank trip somebody was gonna die.

"Dis some dumb ass shit have niggas drive 4 hours out for a blank trip" passing mike the blunt I let out a scoff before looking at my watch again.

Pulling out my phone to call them they sent it to voicemail before sending a text to come inside.

" they said come inside like they been here da' whole time" it was to much sneaky shit going on and I wasn't fuckin with it. "Nah lets just head back because this feel like a set up"

"You ain't lying got us sittin' out here for damn near 2 hours just to say come inside-

Before he could even finish the sentence shots rang out not giving me time to even pull a gun.

"What da' fuck man" holding on my to my shoulder when I felt a burning sensation I felt blood on my hands.

They shot at us for a minute before we heard fires screech as they pulled off.

"Mike you okay?"

"Yea they just grazed me, we gotta get you to the hospital though"

Opening the car door he helped me inside before running to the drivers side.

"You think you gone make it bro?"

"You can't kill a real nigga" and that's the last thing I remember before shit got blurry.