Its done

Next day
No ones POV

King sat at his kitchen table Saturday morning waiting for Sevyn to wake up. Unsure on how she would act when she woke up and found out that she was now at the age of 20 a married woman. He let out a deep breath taking a hit from his blunt.

He ran his thumb over her signature on the marriage certificate. Last night King was able to get Sevyn to sign a contract, a non disclosure agreement, and a marriage certificate with out reading any of them.

He knew his dad would say something about him not making her sign a prenup, but since this was a forced marriage he thought it would be best to leave that alone right now.

Plus his lawyer said even though it's best to get a prenup before signing the marriage certificates he can still get one after if he feels it's needed.

King felt bad and he was never the kind of person to regret something he did but him taking over the business was something he felt like he needed to do. It was the only thing he wanted in life so he was willing to do anything to get it. Therefore he brushed off the feelings he had setting them aside.

He didn't take her to his condo like he usually did, they were far out in his country lake house.

He had his chef preparing brunch since he didn't know how things would turn out when she woke up, so he was definitely trying to butter her up

Taking a shot of Hennessy he had already called Mike and Rain this morning to let them know everything had been done.

Meanwhile across the hall a maid had just walked in to Sevyns room waking her up.

Tossing and turning in the bed she tried to get back comfortable enough to go back to sleep but couldn't since she had a throbbing migraine from last night.

She started rubbing her eyes to adjust them to the light beaming through the windows.

Realizing she wasn't in her room or Kings condo, she began to panic looking for her phone to see what the fuck was going on.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Brewster your husband told me to bring these fresh clothes up for you and to come down whenever you are ready so you guys can discuss some things"

"Thank you, you don't have to call me Mrs. Brewster we aren't married" taking the water bottle from her and the Tylenol she gave me a skeptical look then sat some clothes on the dresser.

"Not to be in your business honey, but you are wearing the ring. And I was in the room when you signed the marriage certificate"

Looking down at her hand she shook her head thinking.

"I know my dumb ass did not go and marry this nigga"