Left

Sevyn

"Y'all must be in to it bad" shrugging her shoulders she applied lip gloss looking over at Kiana confused on her statement.

"Why you say that?"

"The way you ready to toss back them shots and got this little ass outfit on is saying it all honey" Tiara let out a laugh and Kiana agreed.

They wouldn't bug her about it because they knew she would open up when she was ready but they could definitely tell it wasn't just the typical fight because Sevyn was ready to show her whole ass.

"Just wanna show him what he's missing" shrugging her shoulders again she adjusted her shorts as they stood outside his club, the one he took her to when he drugged her.

Adjusting her shorts she handed Kiana her phone.

"Take my pictures"

"Your titties gonna fall out"

"Good now let's go get drunk" taking her phone back they skipped the long ass line and went straight in. They would be in King and Mikes section tonight.

King and Sevyn were back to there no talking faze or he would talk and she would just look at him.

It had been a month since she asked for the divorce and she had yet to follow through with it. She never spoke with a lawyer and never even filed the divorce.

This gave him a little hope that they could fix things but he didn't know how much more he could take of the silent treatment since it had been 5 months since the original incident.

He was giving her her space and time to think.

"It's lit tonight people not even wearing mask they said fuck the rona"

"You ain't lied, I'm about to order drinks"

Tiara pushed the button waiting on the bottle girl and they looked over the menu because they also wanted to eat. She wanted some wings and the club always had the best ones.

When the bottle girl came the orders were placed and Tiara waisted no time handing out shot to Kiana and Sevyn.

This was there first official outing since the girls gave birth so she wanted them to enjoy themselves because kids were stressful. Tiara didn't have any but she knew that shit was not easy.

"Gimmie another one I wanna get drunk and piss Mike off so we can have angry sex"

"You to much for me" pouring three more shots they all tossed one back.