Virus

Sevyn

Sevyns mom and grandma had her up bright in early at the local clinic to make sure she was the first one to be seen by the doctor.

It was now Saturday and she had still been throwing up none of the usual home remedies were working so her mom was thinking it was something way more serious then a stomach virus.

Her mom had her sitting outside the office at 7:45 the place didn't even open until 8, her mom didn't care though in her opinion the early bird always catches the worm.

April needed to know what was going on with Sevyn before she got on her flight, she wouldn't be waiting until tomorrow like she had planned.

Sevyn was going to be getting on Kings jet around 6pm tonight so she could make it back to the house and make sure Paris room was set up.

Her whole time here she had been ordering things having it sent to the house and King was supposed to be getting it set up on his free time.

Sevyn wanted to go home early because she didn't know if King had been getting any free time or still been spending every minute working.

She didn't want to leave the trial tomorrow and Paris room not be set up, even if he didn't get full custody he was shooting for visitation as well so she would need a room regardless.

"I don't know why your grown ass ain't feel this paper work out yourself" letting out a groan she rubbed her noise with the tissue she had.

"I mean you're the one that wanted me to go mom" shrugging her shoulders she scrolled through amazon while her mom filled out the clinic paperwork for Sevyns visit today.

"I don't care you're a grown ass women"

"Leave my baby alone and quit picking!" Sevyns grandma Ophelia rubbed Sevyns leg sending her a wink because she knew it would get on April's nerves.

April loved Sevyn but she hated they spoiled her rotten.

"Oh hush Ophelia, I'm about to turn this paperwork in hopefully they don't have us here all day."

Standing from her seat the chimes to the front door went off making Sevyn look up from her phone.

As soon as she did she wished she hadn't. Her stomach turned in knots as she sunk down in her seat looking right at her ex boyfriend Kyles mom.

Kyles mom hadn't noticed her yet because she was to busy looking through her big ass purse.

Since Sevyn had met Kyles mom she always had the biggest designer bag she could find.

Kyles mom didn't know about the abuse as far as Sevyn knew but there family was weird so there's was no telling what kind of conversations they had.

Looking back down at her phone she shifted uncomfortably hoping she wouldn't be noticed, but since she was the only person in the clinic other than her mom and granny she knew it wouldn't be long before Kyles mom approached Sevyn.

Kyles mom Linda used to always compliment Sevyn and tell her how she couldn't wait for them to get married.

Linda just knew they would be together forever the minute Kyle brought Sevyn over.

Linda was always sweet it made Sevyn wonder how she could give birth to somebody so evil.

"Pooh bear they want you to go to the back in pee in this cup then come back out here while they test it, and put this face mask on we don't want you getting anybody else sick"

"Okay" Sevyn waisted no time grabbing the empty cup along with the mask and walking towards the back to go pee, she was going to avoid confrontation at all cost.