♡7♡

Why, hello everyone and it is time for another chapter! Yay! 0w0 

Wow okay, I don't even know what I'm doing with my time anymore but

anyway, I hope you enjoy this next chapter XD 

Okay I haven't even written it yet so uh I mean this is me in the past

Okay, this makes no sense but either way, I hope you enjoy this! 

Music is on the next slide!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wh-What..?! W-What do y-you want?!" She asked shaking a bit. "Oh- I-I was just on my way to-to uh... buy some food... well you know...uh..." I stuttered a bit and looked away. I really needed to get going. I was going to be frozen if I wasted any more time outside! "...Gah..." she groaned. "H-Hm? What happened?" I asked looking at her worried. "N-No...I-Its nothing!" She said as she looked down and started walking. She wasn't wearing a jacket either. I bet she was also freezing but didn't want to admit it. Dang, it. I should have brought a jacket with me... I didn't have any clue where a grocery store was so I just followed her as she walked down the sidewalk. "W-Why are you f-following me?" Toko asked looking behind her with a foul look. "Uh...I-I'm not following you! I just have to...have to uh...go this way!" I was telling the truth, but it probably sounded like I was lying because (Like I already said,) I usually never stutter. She looked away and put her head down, looking at the sidewalk, covered in water from the rain. I looked at her face, the rim of her round glasses shining as we passed a street light, after all, it was still pitch black outside. I wondered if any shops were even open. "H-Hey, uh, Toko..." I said as we were walking down the wet sidewalk. "Wh-What?" She asked. "Um...at school today...do you mind if I sit with you at lunch today?" Well even if she said no, (which she probably would) I would sit by her anyway. "I-I-Its not like I c-care where you s-sit..." She said, looking down even further. Hey, she didn't say no! "Oh! Okay!" I said with a little too much enthusiasm. "W-What are you so e-excited f-for...? A-Are you going to t-try and d-do something to m-me?!" She asked, clutching her fists. "What!? Of course n-not!" I said, trying to prove a point. I got to the store, and to my surprise,  it was open. I followed Toko inside, and she made complaints about how I was a stalker or something. I walked over to the food aisle and got some bread and other things that we would need. Toko had walked off into the book section. I peaked over to the aisle she was in and saw her pick up a book, but there was a look in her eye, she looked so happy. She held it in her hand as she checked her pocket. She looked up at the book and then back to her hand, and she scowled and put the book back. I looked at the money I was going to spend and kept it in mind, as she walked over to a different aisle I walked over to the one she was in and looked at the price of the book. 11.00. I looked at the money I had. I had 20 dollars and so... I need to put something back. I put something back and carried the book with me. I would give it to Toko! I went to the checkout at the same time as me and put her stuff up. She had got some writing materials and other sorts of things. I put my stuff up there and Toko looked over at the book and gasped in surprise, but it was sutled, but I could notice it. I put it all in a bag and we walked out together. "Hey, Toko...I wanted to give you something..." I said as I reached into my bag. "What i-is it now are y-you go-" She looked over to the side and glanced over at the book I was holding. "I-Is this for ME?" She asked. She almost looked like an excited puppy, looking at the book in my hands. "Yep! I got it for you!" I said, giggling a bit. "R-R-Really?!" She grabbed it from my hands and held it against her chest. And she began to giggle, drool almost. "H-Hehehe~ I-I can't b-believe I f-finally g-got this book!" She said, giggling to herself, I honestly found it quite cute.