♡3♡

Welcome back lovelies!

I am writing some more of this story even though I have no motivation and

its probably boring qwp but imma do it anyway XD

♡Also, music is on the next slide! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes,  to see just black. I started to panic. Huh?! why is everything black!? Am I blind?! I tried to get up, but I felt something heavy on my face. I tried to pull whatever it was that was on my face off. I reached onto my face and grabbed it. It was furry. Oh! It must be him..that dumb cat. I pushed him off my face. Yep, that's Ayumu for you. I sighed in relief that it was just Ayumu. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Today was a new day! I got up from my bed and got dressed. I opened the door and walked down the stairs. I put my hand on the handrail, as I stepped onto the last step and called out to my grandma, "I'm going to school, okay?!" I walked over to the table and picked up my bag, that for some odd reason, was just sitting there. I picked it up and went over to the counter, and put it down. I got my boxed lunch from out of the fridge and placed it on the counter. Oh crap! I just realized I forgot to brush my teeth! I ran over to the stairs to where the bathroom was. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I ran out of the bathroom as soon as I was done, and grabbed my bag, and ran out the door. Grandma must have still been asleep, but she usually wakes up a lot earlier, but it was probably nothing. I closed the door and locked it behind me. It was still raining. I walked over to the bus stop with my drenched bag and clothes. Ugh why world? Why on the first day of high school do I have to get drenched in rain? Whatever. I walk up onto the bus, taking each step slowly, making sure not to trip on accident. I sat in one of the seats in the back of the bus, I put my bag beside me and look out of the window, although I could barely see anything because of the rain falling onto the window. I sighed and continued looking out of the window as the bus suddenly started going. Alright, here we go, a new start. Last year wasn't that great, I had no friends, well maybe one or two, but they didn't hang out with me much. I sighed, as minutes passed me by as I thought about my two friends, or at least they were before, one was named Flora, she was alright, but still, she got on my nerves most of the time. Same with... what was her name again- oh right, it was...Tamara. She was really nice, but still, we just didn't hang out much, so we became more and more distant. I looked over to the next seat to see some boy, he had brown hair. He got up as the bus came to a stop. I as well stood up, feeling dread wash over me. I grabbed my bag and waited for everyone in the aisle to clear before walking out. As soon as everyone cleared I walked through the aisle and down the steps. As soon as I put my foot onto the last step, I tripped. "EEK!" I squeaked as I fell. The people behind me just stared, snickering at how pathetic I was to trip and fall on my face, and I fell on my face on cement. I got up and brushed myself off, trying my best not to cry from how bad my face was hurting from the fall. I grabbed my bag and wiped my nose with my hand. And to my surprise, my nose was bleeding. "Gah!"  I said in shock, not expecting my nose to start bleeding. What a great start to my school year. Ugh. I continued walking, rain dropping on my head threw the cracks in the tin roof thingie. I don't know what that's called. Why am I even talking to myself?? I question myself as I open the door.