He grabs my wrists and sits back, making me fall slightly back, still with my legs either side of him. He held onto my wrist, dipping his head.

"Sorry, I-I didn't mean to-

"No, it's not you, trust me, I just-

Without looking at me I saw him start to shake and he let go of me. I move back and sit in between his legs, moving my hand to caress his face.

"It's okay, we don't have to,"

He just shakes it his head in disappointment. I didn't know what to do, he looked sad and his mood completely changed. I didn't want to force anything, I mean I started to get worried.

Reaching down to his left sleeve he hesitated before he pulled it back and pulled it up to show the dark skull shape tattoo. His eyes started to tear up and he pulled it away as I reached forward to touch him.

"Draco...your a...death...eater," My voice trembled and cracked.

He looks up at me with tears in his eyes, he was breaking. I sat back a bit more, not knowing what to do or say to him.

"No! I mean yes but I didn't choose to be. My father, he forced me, I couldn't say no," He whimpered without looking at me, "Please, just listen first, I-I don't want this and I need...I need you, I hate this ugly thing I hate it, I hate it, I- I-

"Shh," I pull him in and wrapped my arms around his shoulders as his face fell into my shoulder and I felt him start to cry, "Draco I'm here, it's okay- it's okay to cry. It's going to be okay,"

Truth was, I didn't know if it was going to be okay, death eaters are dedicated to their work and I didn't know where he stood with his 'loyalties'. I just wanted to be there for him at the moment, don't ask questions. He wasn't okay, he needed someone to hug him, to hold him. He was sobbing into my shoulder and shaking.

Next thing I knew tears were streaming down my face and I was shaking holding him tightly.

He loosened his grip and pulled away to look at me, with wet cheeks and red eyes. I moved my hands to his cheeks and wiped his tears away.

"Are you...scared of me Sienna?"

I cry more and shake my head wiping his tears away placing kisses under neither each of his eyes.

"Never, I could never be scared of you," I say in between the kisses, "Never Draco Malfoy," Finally placing a kiss on his lips through our tears.

~

We spoke for ages still crying and holding each other. He told me about his task to...you know, and how his mum brought him into Burgin and Burkes where he was introduced to the vanishing cabinet, he told me about the one in the room of requirements and how he had been repairing it. I couldn't bear what he had to go through in the summer and at home. He was so young and his father had pushed him so far, made him do things he didn't want to, his father threw his life away and took it into his own hands.

I told him about my parents and me and Susan's situation, it was nothing compared to his but we were finally opening up to each other, I loved seeing this side to him. The soft caring, understanding side, it was beautiful and I never wanted it to stop.

We ended up crying again and fell asleep in each other's arms, facing each other and my cheeks were pressed to his chest. It was beautiful, he was amazing, I saw him in a completely different light, in the best way possible.

~

I woke up feeling the warmth of two arms holding me tightly from the back, we had curled up into each others arm's and just rested after hours of talking. I turn gently up to face him, he shifted slightly when I wrapped my arms under his and around his torso. Staring up at his beautiful face, the light from my lamp on my desk was shining softly on his face, I nudge forward to place a soft kiss on his jaw when he sleepily opens his eye's and tightens his arms around me.