april fools Part 3

gilan leaned against the opposite doorframe a very amused expression on his fac will was still counting "998...999...1000" he dropped wearily to the ground groaning gilan burst out laughing "halt never had me do more than 700 pull ups and that was becuase i managed to die his cloak hot pink both of them before the gathering" will looked at him eagerly "thats a great idea!" he said gilans grin faltered "will you can't be serious you literally just did 1000 pull ups and now you want to die halts cloak!" will shook his head "no i was going to die some writing onto his cloak he was going to see lady pauline tonight out by the lake" gilans eyes widened "you can't be serious halt and pauline i must admit though it has a ring to it"

"will you help?"

"wouldn't miss it"

"this'll be great now we just need to keep crowley away from it"

"keep me away from what" both of them jumped will literally levitated off the ground where he was still lying he started to bang his head against the floor "stupid,stupid,stupid" he muttered to himself crowley looked at him enquireling obviously intrigued with what ever they had been talking about he repeated his question "keep me away from what" he said a bit more forcefully the younger men exchanged a glance "we plan to get halt big time" crowley ducked inside closing the door behind him "i'm listening"

halt crept silently through the late afternoon shadows he had planned to meet pauline by the lake in the forest. he spotted her sitting there staring across the water but he could see her eyes roaming probing the darkness he smiled grimly no way was he going to get caught not this time escpecially not this time! i see you she called out although she didn't move to look at him he thought she was bluffing afterall she wasn't the head of the diplomatic service in redmont for nothing! she called again a hint of impatience in her voice "behind the smaller tree 5 meters to the left" he came out gaping at her "how did you see me" he demanded more than a little annoyed he hated being caught out she sniffed looking at him "if you plan to go unseen i suggest you don't die your cloak half pink. he pulled his cloak off and stared in totall puzzlement at his cloak "what is that" he exclaimed angrily then it occurred to him "1000 pullups wasn't enouth for that boy" he said exasperated she looked at him amazed "you made him do 1000 this time" halt scowle "no i made him do 500 because he teased me about that stupid bird incident crowley made him do the rest for setting a bucket of cold coffee over the door that drenched him which was meant for me then he put salt in my coffee that i switched with his though he didn't know but crowley ended up drinking it you should've seen it" he added a slight smile touched his face the courier raised an eyebrow "so his still trying to get you?" she asked he glared at her "seems we got him" a young voice spoke before he could and the 3 other rangers materialized out of the forestry he glared at them "hardly" will grinned "have you taken a proper look yet?" he asked his mentor halts eyes narrowed and he swung the cloak of his shoulds and gasped in surprise 'april fools :)' was written down his cloak he closed his eyes and groaned "i walked through redmont with that on my back" he said slowly letting the clak drop will and gilan shifted uncomfortably only crowley smirked "it was a great show" then doubled over laughing still seeing the restrained humour amoung the townsfolk. willturned to his surrogate sons and said icily "gilan i don't have as much power over you as i used to so you get off easy will on the other hand.." he trailed off and will groaned "its just a joke halt besides it was pretty much gilans idea" he whimpered halt glared at him and despite themselves crowley and gilan felt sorry knowing the apprentice would get the punishment,sorry not guilty though.

"you dear apprentice are grounded" will gaped at him "grounded halt i've only got half a year before i graduate" halt smiled contentedly "exactly so that means there is 6 more months that you obey everything i say" he said smugly will subsided muttering to himself the others only caught a few words "stupid trick...gonna be the worst few weeks of his life" halts head snapped up "my life" he demanded will smiled sweetly at him but refused to keep talking.crowley piked up "come on lets leave the lovers to their bussiness the intruders turned and left but not before seeing a very pink halt. he sat down next to pauline "i though this was secret" she raised the eyebrow again "you know his been spying on us since our first meating" he stared at her "and how did you know that" he gaped at her. he told me he must've felt guilty about watching us kiss" his face darkened "that boy is in one heck of trouble when i get back" he muttered darkly "no his not" halt glared at her and why is that" he demanded "because i've already sorted him out" she said simply it was halts turn to raise an eyebrow he had grown to know pauline well and something about the way she said that indicated that will must've been in a lot of trouble "so you still want to do it" he changed the question she nodded and waited seeing him take a deep breath he pulled out a simple box and rolled over to one knee "will you marry me" she cocked her head to one side "yes i think i will"

okay so you like it? now the monkeys!!🏹☕🤨