Who Is THAT!?

Will looked over to his mentor, something was off tonight but he couldn't place what it was. There was something in the air that was just wrong... and it had something to do with the fact that Halt had smiled to himself multiple times that evening.

Something was really wrong!

A faint nicker came from outside, Halts head shot up from his coffee at Abelards warning, He went to the door quietly and peered out through the window, Will went to stand beside him.

There was a faint knock on the door and Halt swung it open, There stood a lady wrapped in a dark cloak with the cowl fallen down onto her shoulders, her chocolate coloured hair was plastered to her face from the rain but Will stared at her in shock, never in his life had he seen someone who looked so much like Halt.

Who Is THAT!? 

Halt stepped forward silently and wrapped the women in an embrace, What was going on?

After a while Halt stood back and spoke to her, "Caitlyn this is my apprentice Will, and Will this is my sister, Caitlyn."

Will was shocked, Halt had a real family, and she was here. For some reason the thought didn't comfort Will that much, not having family had been one thing he had always shared with his mentor, now it seemed he really was alone.

OK that was not how the story was going to end but so be it! Sorry for not updating anything for so long I've been flat out and really not felt like writing. Anything that i do write will probably be really sad for a while because I'm going through some stuff and faking happiness is only going to happen in the real world when i write i'm not hiding my emotions. Also thanks for all the views!!!!