april fools Part 2

crowley continued to give gilan and will the evil eye all while managing to keep up a conversation with halt. you would think that being put in your bosses bad books might be enouth for one day but the 2 young men where determined to get halt no matter the cost. the 4 people sat around the table in the small cabin.

"so crowley what brings you here"halt asked "i decided to have the week off" he declared. will poured some coffee and made halts with honey how he liked it."and how did you do that?"halt asked him all while unobtrusivly switching his and wills cups around while his back was turned crowley and gilan noteiced and they had to fight to keep straight faces ecpecially gilan who knew a whole lot of salt had been mixed into the honey."oh allun wanted to be back in the seat for a while and that he was sick of twiddling his thumbs so i let him be commandant for a week. didn't you get the message" he asked puzzled halt shook his head and turned to will "did we get a message" he asked will frowned he could tell they where hiding something but couldn't tell what he answered the question "it couldv'e been the bird you shot" he said both crowley and gilan choked on their coffee "you what" the exclaimed in unisan halt turned to them after giving will the i'll-kill-you-later look through gritted teeth he replied "it was a dumb bird" will gave a bark of laughter "yeah right you just missed your shot" he said back halt glared a t him "i don't miss" he said evenly there was a very dangerous glint in his eye that warned will that if he pursuid the matter he would be sleeping in a tree for the rest of the week. 'of course it must have been a dumb bird then" he said so sincerely they all knew it had to be fake. halt glared at him harder "500 pull ups on the door frame now" will gulped "yes halt" he replied glumly pushing himself up and catching hold of the low doorframe next to the blanket that hung there. "1..2...3..." he whispered to himself a very satisfied halt turned to his friends "i love having an apprentice" he said happily they all drained their coffee will hadn't had time to even start his so forggetting about the mix up between halt and will crowley picked up the still warm cup and took a long sip....and started to gag halt and gilan turned to him in surprise where he was nearly bent double and coughing and spluttering like there was no tommorrow gilan saw the cup in his hand and burst out laughing "you really had to drink it didn't you?" crowley tried to glare at him but realized it was a bad ideea and just made him feel nauseus. he started to recover enough to talk "make it 1000 pull ups will" he said sourly to where the grinning apprentice was still hanging from the doorframe the muscles in his arms rippling as he procceeded to haul himself up all he got in reply was a low chuckle. "i think i might head over to the castle what with gilan sleeping here"

"no need you can take wills room'

"and where will he sleep?"

"theres a lovely tree outside" halt replied loud enough for will to hear. the apprentice groaned "yes halt"

one more to go! then monkeys lol🏹☕🤨