-

hyojin stood there, wearing small amounts of makeup. her figure was being shown through the dress she wore and she could feel many eyes lingering on her.

a simple black dress shouldnt catch that much attention. it was more of her body that caught everyone's eyes. it was strange seeing the soft hyojin wear something so not like her.

"hyojin! you made it!" lucas said as hyojin approached him.

"hey xuxi!" she exclaimed through the loud music and gave him a hug.

"oh, these are my friends! hendery, winwin, yangyang, xiaojun and ten!" he said and pointed to each guy who smiled and waved to which she returned.

"so you're the one he's whipped for? i can see why." hendery said and hyojin laughed awkwardly while lucas smacked his head.

"watch it." lucas threatened and his friends laughed to which lucas ended up doing as well since he couldn't really be serious.

hyojin began to scan around the room to look for a familiar boy yet she couldn't find him.

"hey lucas, i'll be right back." she said and pushed her way through the crowds,
looking in every imaginable place for the one boy she wanted to see.

she sighed in frustration when she realized she had searched the entirety of the house and could not find him. she walked back over to lucas and his friends and ran her fingers through her hair, an obvious stressed expression on her face.

"what's wrong?" lucas asked her and she just muttered "jaemin."

"what did he do?" he asked as he felt himself getting tense as he thought that jaemin had done something to her.

"oh he didn't do anything. i just can't find him and he said he was gonna be here- oh there he i-" hyojin was cut off by lucas smashing his lips into hers the second he saw jaemin and hyojin lock eyes. he didn't know what the hell he was doing but he wanted to as he knew there would be no other chance.

hyojin felt surprised and didn't kiss back. to her, it felt wrong. she ended up pushing him off and looking over at jaemin who had a hurt and angered expression.

jaemin turned around and went straight out of the door, many emotions flooding through his body.

"what the hell lucas?!" hyojin exclaimed and ran out of the house, not caring that she was in heels or pushing anyone. all she wanted was to find jaemin.

to her luck, she saw jaemin walking not too far away. she ran over to him, taking a hold of his wrist and turning him around to face her.

"jaemin-"

"fuck off hyojin." he coldly cut her off and had an angry expression.

"jaemin please-"

"no hyojin cause honestly what the fuck! i tell you i love you and you saw how desperate i was to get you back and you go ahead and pull some shit like this?!" he yelled out, voice breaking as he felt tears threatening to fall down his eyes.

"you said you loved me.." he whispered out, an obvious hurt expression and hyojin stood there, tears flowing down her face.

"please jaemin let me explain."

"no hyojin. please just, leave me alone." and with those final words, jaemin turned himself back around and continued his journey home, feeling droplets of tears on his face.

hyojin stood there and cried into her hands, knowing that she messed up big time. she ran back to the house where the party was being hosted and saw a concerned lucas waiting for her.

"hyojin i-"

"please dont talk to me right now, lucas." she cut him off and grabbed her coat, bidding a short goodbye to the group who all held a confused expression, not understanding a single thing.

hyojin hastily walked out of the house and began her walk to her apartment complex which was thankfully not that far. the second she shut her door, her legs gave up on her and she fell to her knees, sobbing as she thought she had lost the man she loved.

she cried for a good hour before getting ready for bed, thoughts overflowing her head. she gained some sort of determination to get him back and that was her only goal.