l

na jaemin:
jinnieee
jinnie
jin
hyojinniee

kang hyojin:
hey jaemin!

na jaemin:
call me nana
anyways
what are you doing
right at this minute?

kang hyojin:
um nothing
why?

na jaemin:
do you have any plans
for the rest of the day?

kang hyojin:
i dont think so
no i dont

na jaemin:
great!
so
um
can i take you out on
a
...
date?

kang hyojin:
um
a date?
like a date date?
right now?

na jaemin:
yes
a date date
right now

kang hyojin:
o m g
yes!!!
i mean
yeah sure
fancy or casual?

na jaemin:
casual
i'll pick you up in
like 30 minutes

kang hyojin:
got it

na jaemin:
see you then

kang hyojin:
yeah see you
SEEN

════════════════════════════════

hyojin readied herself, putting small amounts of makeup and a outfit that suited the cold weather they experienced.

once she was satisfied, she made her way to her couch and waited there for her date.

not long after, a knock was heard on her door and she happily opened it, revealing a bright jaemin.

"ready?" he asked her and she nodded, placing her hand in his.

"ready."

the two made their way to jaemin's car and she immediately looked out the window, enjoying the view as jaemin drove. he looked over at her and smiled at her state and continued driving.

they finally arrived and hyojin stared at the place, wide-eyed.

jaemin had taken her to a cat café since he remembered how she had said she always wanted to go to one. it was where he was going to take her but then she broke up with him.

"jaemin you're amazing!" she exclaimed and gave him a big hug before running inside to pet the cats. jaemin chuckled at how excited she was and followed suite, finding hyojin sitting on the ground surrounded by cats.

jaemin got a table for them before making his way over to hyojin, sitting down to pet the cats at well. hyojin's honey eyes sparkled amazing sly and jaemin found her breathtaking.

hyojin felt happy. it was as if the two were still dating. the two earned a few stares but instead of them being negative ones, they all smiled at them, finding it adorable how happy she was.

jaemin felt proud of himself for making the girl seemingly happy and before they knew it, two hours had passed.

"thank you so much for that!" hyojin said as the two made their way back to the car, sipping their drinks.

"anything to see that smile." he said with a wink and hyojin blushed, a wide smile appearing on her face.

the two entered the car, driving in a comfortable silence and jaemin sneaked his hand with hers, intertwining their fingers. hyojin did not mind in the slightest and allowed him.

he dropped her off and she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"i'll see you tomorrow in class, nana. drive home safely." she said and made her way to the front door, turning around one last time to wave goodbye and entered her apartment, shutting the door.

jaemin did a victory dance as he made his way back to his car.

"she likey me. she still likey me."