v

lucas wong:
hyojin hey!

kang hyojin:
oh hey lucas!
whats up?

wong lucas:
ahh nothing much
i just decided to text you
since we haven't really
talked recently

kang hyojin:
ah im so sorry about that!
ive just been pretty busy
lately.

wong lucas:
yeah i know
pretty busy with jaemin huh
!NOT DELIVERED!

wong lucas:
no need to worry!
let's hang out like,
right now.
just to catch up?

kang hyojin:
um sure!
neo café again?

wong lucas:
yup!

kang hyojin:
alright i'll see you there.

wong lucas:
yup i'll see you
SEEN

════════════════════════════════

lucas sat at the table he usually sat at and waited for hyojin to arrive.

the familiar short haired girl noticed him and made her way over to him with a small smile.

"hey lucas." she said as she tapped his shoulder, making him turn around and smile.

"hyojin! hey!" lucas happily said and hugged hyojin to which she awkwardly returned.

the two sat down across from each other and sat in an awkward silence.

"so... how have you been?" he asked her, wanting to break the ice.

"ive been pretty good i can't lie on that. and you?"

"also pretty good. say, it's been a while since we hung out, hasn't it?" he asked and she nodded.

"well, how about this. you wanna go to this party on saturday?" he said and hyojin paused. she had never really been to any college parties.

"i dont really know.."

"come on! it'll be fun to loosen up!" he persisted and hyojin just shrugged her shoulders.

all of a sudden, her phone dinged due to a random message and she took that to advantage.

"look xuxi, i really gotta go but i'll think about it. i'll see you in class tomorrow, alright? bye." she said and lucas felt disappointment.

"oh it's alright. see you." he said and watched her order herself a drink before walking out. he sighed and muttered out "bet it's cause of jaemin."

there, another boy sat and hated the amount of
contact he and hyojin had. that's when he realized that he could see her at the party if he invited her, well, if she liked him that is.

he smiled to himself once he saw her leave and decided to depart as well, thoughts going through his head.