-

hyojin rested her head on the desk and let out a groan. her short brown hair covered the sides of her face and jaemin let out a chuckle.

"chemistry is so hard! why do i need to learn this?" hyojin exclaimed and jaemin just pat her back.

"cmon. i'll help you." jaemin said and she turned her head to look at him with a smile.

"can you just take my test for me?" she pleaded with puppy eyes.

"oh jinnie, you know i would if i could but your grade depends on you. this test is important."

hyojin sighed and sat up, adjusting her hair. jaemin looked at her with a smile, admiring her features. her button like nose with light freckles on them, her shirt and puffy brown hair that she dyed and cut after their breakup, her pink and pouty lips and her doe like eyes. every aspect of her was something he loved.

"earth to jaemin." hyojin said as she waved her hand in front of his face, making him get out of his daze.

"oh sorry. i was just admiring how beautiful you are." he said and hyojin blushed as heat began rushing towards her cheeks. she turned away from him to try and hide her red face and smile on her lips.

"weirdo. now teach me." she said and jaemin chuckled, scooting closer her to explain the work.

hyojin nodded in understanding as he explained the subjects and let out 'ahh's as she was finally getting the work.

"that's really how you do it?" she asked him and he nodded.

"it's not the most difficult thing in the world." he said and she rolled her eyes.

"well it is to me but thank you a lot, nana. you really helped me out." she told him with a soft smile and he blushed as he realized she called him his nickname. it felt so amazing hearing her calling him that.

"anything for you jinnie. let's take a break. wanna go to the convenience store and get some snacks?" he asked her and her face lit up.

"yes yes let's go!" she exclaimed and he chuckled at her excited state.

the two walked out of her apartment and made their way to the convenience store around the corner. jaemin noticed hyojin shivering so he grabbed her hand and stuffed it in his coat pocket.

hyojin blushed at the sudden act and her heart pounded but let him do it. it made her feel slightly warmer. he smiled when he realized she didn't pull away.

they entered the convenience store and bought their snacks, which jaemin paid for and hyojin complained at.

"you need to stop paying for my stuff." hyojin said as they walked back to her apartment, her hand intertwined with jaemin's and stuffed in his coat pocket.

"but i want to do anything for the girl i love." he said teasingly and hyojin smacked his arm slightly.

"stop doing that." she huffed and pouted her lips, making him smile.

"sorry jinnie." he said and they continued walking in a comfortable silence.

they arrived and went straight inside to continue studying whilst eating their snacks. jaemin teased her from time to time and she just laughed it off.

"bye jinnie. i'll see you tomorrow in class?" he asked her with a lopsided smile.

"yes jaemin. thank you for today." she said and he shook his head.

"it wasn't a problem. good luck on your test! bye." he began to wave his hand and was about to walk away but hyojin grabbed his wrist and made him face her.

she tip-toed and placed a soft kiss on his cheek, making both their hearts race.

"bye nana. i'll see you tomorrow." she smiled and shut the door as jaemin stood there in a daze.

he smiled as he came back to his senses and began walking away.

he knew that she wanted him too.