BMH Specials/Alternative Endings

EDIT: Bloom in My Heart, New Version is out!

As you've read in the title, this whole thing is going to be cut scenes and semi-spoilers

As you've read in the title, this whole thing is going to be cut scenes and semi-spoilers. (well not really if they didn't happen)

We gonna discuss this one scene first:

"I'M TOP YOU BASTARD"

So mhmmm, all the people confuzzled, dw Bakubabes just a confused power bottom in denial 😌 I just thought it would be funny to add that.

This is actually one of the low angst arcs-

Originally there was supposed to be a kiss scene but I realized it was too crappy and hugging it out with the whole "Plus Ultra" thing seemed more like Bakugou's style. (it was cooler)

But anyways heres the scene below if anyone wanted to read it.

________

Bakugou sat in a suffocating silence. The confession and being quick and direct, the ash blondie didn't look up and he continued to stare pointedly at the hospital sheets.

"Bakugou"

The dual haired boy stood shocked by the confession before a soft smile glowed on his face.

Bakugou hesitantly looked up at the mention of his name. His crimson eyes locked with these heteromatic orbs. Todoroki leaned in his arm resting on the sides of the bed.

"Todo-"

A soft pair of lips, encased in his own plump pink ones. A calming warmth spread through, enveloping his body. He reached his hands up, tangling his fingers into Todoroki's hair. Bakugou closed his eyes, sinking into Todorki's touch as breathed in the other's claming peppermint scnet.

    With gasp, Bakugou pulled back a smile on his face. The pain in his chest he had felt for ages, was now gone. His throat felt calm and the weight on his shoulders felt alleviated.

"I-i's" He gasped out "It's gone!"

"What?"

"The hanahaki! IT'S GONE!" Bakugou gave a wide grin, throwing his arms around Todoroki.

"Its gone"

__
________

Annddd that was the kiss. Yup cringey af and Bakugou was way to soft for my taste there.

_____

Next up: Alternative Endings!

Bloom in My Heart actually had several alternative endings when it was first thought of. And I liked alot of them too.... But most of them were angsty af and cliche. So I'm just going to put two of the better endings.

Alternate Ending 1:

[Content Deleted] 

Alternate ending 1 is actually the new Version of BMH, sorry for all who wanted to read this but it was basically a plot summary and spoilers for the new version of BMH. 

Alternative ending 2:

Another ending was like the original but instead of todobaku together, tododeku happens and Bakugou basically takes Midoriya's spot in the last chapter, with some changes in perspective with feelings for Todoroki but it ends like the deku special with Bakugou.

That ending wasn't actually going to happen... lol.

____

Me reading the comments for BMH (7):
I texted one my beta readers who knows spoilers and this was a literal convo between us

Me reading the comments for BMH (7): I texted one my beta readers who knows spoilers and this was a literal convo between us

~~~

RATING ON ROMANCE! This was literally one of the first times I wrote romance so I want your take on it! Btw i'm cool with constructive criticism, so its fine to not be like "I LOVED IT OMG OMG OMG FUCK ME!" 

Ahahah I wanted to add this special chapter cuz I felt like Deku's special was too short. Welp it's your chance to vote now if you want the alternate ending 1 or not written later.

The next chapter is also a special but a funny and cute one cuz we need some fluff and crack shitz before we go into the hard core angst. Also I like to think I'm funny.

(But lemme tell you even I can't wait for big dicc energy Mitsuki)

VOTE, COMMENT, AND TAKE MY DAMN LOVE! <3